Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Could Lose IBF Belt Prior To Klitschko II, Pulev Stands Firm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This rematch is the biggest fight out there. The IBF must be totally stupid if they don't sanction this bout.

Comment

IBF is most fcked up organization in history, all they do is stripping belts smh.. They are ****block unifications and making undisputed champions in divisions. Just take a look at past undisputed champions most of them been stripped by IBF in few months. Why tho ? They dont want to share percentages or wut ??

Comment

Well that's how Joshua got the belt. Fury was stripped cause of the rematch clause with Klitschko as well

Comment

I hope they strip Joshua for consistency. That's how he won that paper belt in the first place against a guy even David Price woulda beat lol. How is it any different too:

Fury v Glazkov
          or
          Joshua v Pulev

Here's another truth. Eddie Hearn is already saying a 27year old is only going to fight 1-2 times every year. Someone his age and form could easily squeeze in both fights by close of 2017.

There's no way he can fully unify the division unless wilder gains another belt and he keeps ibf and fight happens within 4months of them both defending. the bodies like IBF would never let it happen
          Last edited by maddad2001; 05-29-2017, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Lol @ IBF...

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              Well that's how Joshua got the belt. Fury was stripped cause of the rematch clause with Klitschko as well
              No it's not. That's how Martin got the belt not Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by maddad2001 View Post
                I hope they strip Joshua for consistency. That's how he won that paper belt in the first place against a guy even David Price woulda beat lol. How is it any different too:

Fury v Glazkov
                or
                Joshua v Pulev

Here's another truth. Eddie Hearn is already saying a 27year old is only going to fight 1-2 times every year. Someone his age and form could easily squeeze in both fights by close of 2017.

There's no way he can fully unify the division unless wilder gains another belt and he keeps ibf and fight happens within 4months of them both defending. the bodies like IBF would never let it happen
                Here's the real truth. That's how Martin won the belt because Kathy duva wanted an immediate purse bid for her fighter glazkov who them lost to Charles Martin. That's got **** all to do with aj, he then fought Martin after.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                  No it's not. That's how Martin got the belt not Joshua.
                  I think he means Joshua won the belt via an awful Glazkov v Martin vacant fight. Which Martin won due to a bums knee blowing out.

Joshua v Martin was farce as the belt should at that point still been Furys belt. Who knows if Ibf woulda ordered Fury V Joshua. Fury may not have had his break down and stayed healthy for that fight

Btw I'm aware Glazkov /Martin would of in reality been the next mandatories so it's more hypothetical
                  Last edited by maddad2001; 05-29-2017, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maddad2001 View Post
                    I think he means Joshua won the belt via an awful Glazkov v Martin vacant fight. Which Martin won due to a bums knee blowing out.

Joshua v Martin was farce as the belt should at that point still been Furys belt. Who knows if Ibf woulda ordered Fury V Joshua. Fury may not have had his break down and stayed healthy for that fight

Btw I'm aware Glazkov /Martin would of in reality been the next mandatories so it's more hypothetical
                    Where do you draw the line though? Martin won a vacant championship he was beaten by aj who some still don't recognise as a champion because of that fact.

But klitchko beat Chris Byrd for that same title, Chris Byrd won it when it was vacant does that mean klitchko was never the real champ either?

Comment

I am not interested at Joshua -Klitschko 2. Joshua stops him again, no need to see this. I don`t care about this belts, Joshua should fight Fury or Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X