Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you rank Wladimir Klitschko among the great heavyweights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I'd say around top 15 and he still has at least a couple years left.
    That's a reasonable assessment.

Comment

Top 15-20.

Wlad still has many years left too.

2013 is going to be a big year for him I expect.

Comment

According to these posters, Wlad is not in the top 200:

A-Wolf, BoxingIsGreat, BulgariasFinest, Imatroll, Left Hook Tua, Napalm Death, ROSS CALIFORNIA, S H A R K B O Y

"Imatroll" is accurately named.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          According to these posters, Wlad is not in the top 200:

A-Wolf, BoxingIsGreat, BulgariasFinest, Imatroll, Left Hook Tua, Napalm Death, ROSS CALIFORNIA, S H A R K B O Y

"Imatroll" is accurately named.
          Let me ask you this-where would you rank a fighter that hasn't beaten anyone who is on the list of top 150 HWT's, even though he's beaten all of his competition, if it wasn't Wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            Let me ask you this-where would you rank a fighter that hasn't beaten anyone who is on the list of top 150 HWT's, even though he's beaten all of his competition, if it wasn't Wlad?
            At least in the top 200.

What was Holmes best win, other than a shot Ali?
            What was Tyson's best win, other than a faded Holmes?
            Who besides china-chinned Patterson did Liston ever beat?

Wlad has beaten a large number of good but not great HWs, like Byrd x2, Brock, Chagaev, Peter, Ibragimov, prime McCline, Thompson, Chambers, prime Barrett, Haye, etc.

He ranks #4 all-time in longest title reign, and has a very large number of successful title defenses.

You rank Liston, who was 2-2 in world title fights and quit twice against Ali in your top 15, yet you say Wlad is below the top 200?

Comment

You rank Liston, who was 2-2 in world title fights and quit twice against Ali in your top 15, yet you say Wlad is below the top 200?
              mmm thats because Ali made him quit with his vastly superior speed and timing. Anyone would quit against that Ali. Wlad doesnt have the ability to make people quit.

Actually maybe he does, its an ability called 'pick crap opponents'

Comment

This ones easy... 16 to 25

Comment

At least in the top 200.

What was Holmes best win, other than a shot Ali?
                  What was Tyson's best win, other than a faded Holmes?
                  Who besides china-chinned Patterson did Liston ever beat?

Wlad has beaten a large number of good but not great HWs, like Byrd x2, Brock, Chagaev, Peter, Ibragimov, prime McCline, Thompson, Chambers, prime Barrett, Haye, etc.

He ranks #4 all-time in longest title reign, and has a very large number of successful title defenses.

ok. i'm sure some of them voted that way to offset the poster who put him at #1.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                    mmm thats because Ali made him quit with his vastly superior speed and timing. Anyone would quit against that Ali. Wlad doesnt have the ability to make people quit.

Actually maybe he does, its an ability called 'pick crap opponents'
                    He doesn't really pick crap opponents.. he picks the the best around today... its not his fault he's in a crap decade of heavyweights ... David Haye for me was a really dangerous fight and in the end he had to beg Haye to fight him on youtube

Comment

• he ranks top 5 easy

Comment

Working...
                      X