Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Nonito Donaire vs. Jorge Arce at 122 Lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Wins: Nonito Donaire vs. Jorge Arce at 122 Lbs.

nonito donaire will climb the ring for the 4th time this year to prove once more than he’s the best fighter in and around his division, against the tough mexican slugger jorge arce on dec. 15 in houston. donaire is still trying to heal a ripped knuckle which he first tore in sparring and re-opened after dropping nishioka during their fight. i personally think it's a good thing donaire is keeping active but not so good in terms of not fighting elite opposition in their prime. (mares & rigo, where you at?)

donaire is arguably the most complete fighter in the entire lower weight division and has won all his bouts in the last 11 years (sole defeat 2nd pro fight by UD 5rds) as well as winning the most awards for knock of the year.

as for arce, in his last 10 bouts, he's won 8 of them, 1 NC and the other was a split draw, but his all go no quit aggressive fighting style is sure electric to watch making arce somewhat a p4p draw.

i forcesee an exciting fight between doanire-arce. arce is known to engage in all-out brawls that could play well into donaire’s sharp, counter-punching abilities who can set up a knock out win. if donaire was able to brutally beat an undefeated darchinyan from his senses, just imagine what he might do to arce. i have donaire winning by TKO round 8 after multiple knock downs.

your thoughts?

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
    nonito donaire will climb the ring for the 4th time this year to prove once more than he’s the best fighter in and around his division, against the tough mexican slugger jorge arce on dec. 15 in houston. donaire is still trying to heal a ripped knuckle which he first tore in sparring and re-opened after dropping nishioka during their fight. i personally think it's a good thing donaire is keeping active but not so good in terms of not fighting elite opposition in their prime. (mares & rigo, where you at?)

donaire is arguably the most complete fighter in the entire lower weight division and has won all his bouts in the last 11 years (sole defeat 2nd pro fight by UD 5rds) as well as winning the most awards for knock of the year.

as for arce, in his last 10 bouts, he's won 8 of them, 1 NC and the other was a split draw, but his all go no quit aggressive fighting style is sure electric to watch making arce somewhat a p4p draw.

i forcesee an exciting fight between doanire-arce. arce is known to engage in all-out brawls that could play well into donaire’s sharp, counter-punching abilities who can set up a knock out win. if donaire was able to brutally beat an undefeated darchinyan from his senses, just imagine what he might do to arce. i have donaire winning by TKO round 8 after multiple knock downs.

your thoughts?
    This fight is an absolute joke. Donaire will win whenever he wants and could end it within a couple rounds. Arce has been exceptionally well managed over the years, snared the WV2 win amidst losses to pretty much everyone else with a serious pulse over the last decade or so, and always fun to watch, but he's so outclassed here it's not funny.

This is all business.

Comment

are you kidding me, arce is shot and doesnt belong at 122. People were talking about arce being shot when darchiniyan fought him and that was 3 years ago. Yeah I know the fighter a,b,c scenario doesnt always apply, but it does here, arce has no defense and is smaller than donaire, he will get KTFO.

Comment

Donaire all the way but its going to be a hard great fight for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
          Donaire all the way but its going to be a hard great fight for both.
          What will remotely be hard about this fight for Donaire? This is Gatti-Mayweather redux in terms of competition.

Comment

bob arum wins.

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
              bob arum wins.
              . it's always been about the money

Comment

Donaire is going to send Arce off to the sunset after he lands that left hook on him.

Comment

Can't believe you're asking who wins. lol

Comment

FP, I'll never let you become a Donaire fan. Stay the Pacquiao fanatic that you've been. Just stay there.

Comment

Working...
                    X