No announcement yet.

Cab margarito=terminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cab margarito=terminator

I was playing fight night the other day and DL'ed CAB Marg...not knowing what i was in for... Wh.olly shi.t bro... It was like hitting a brick wall for 12 rounds... I have the rounds set to 3 mins per and it's was BRUTAL to say the least. I would land sweet 1-2's counters (I was Cotto BTW) right hook counters all night. ALL NIGHT!!! half way threw the fight my energy was at HALF by round 5-6 and MArgs was a little a head of mine i was at 67% Marg like 70% I had to start step out lunging counter hook and right hands. When i was blocking he was mashing my guard. it felt like i was in the marg cotto fight. I chocked up allot in the later rounds and actually started staying just out side his range and countering, HARD... he knocked me down around round 9 with a body shot... i rose and kept it tight around round 10 my damage was 70's ish and margs was 90... for the next 2 rounds it was like fighting a cyborg... i would land he would walk threw... at this point I was wobbling around the rig and so was he...finally I catch him with a solid left hook Head, Right Cross Head, Left Body Right Cross Head (ALL HARD COUNTERS) Dude goes down. get's up i fold him with some simple 1-2 combos, get's up again. He leans up agaist the ropes and I Tee off He can't even counter back or throw without me landing fist... Ko him in the 12 late....

WOw!

I check the stats left hooks head and body all @ 20 Chin heart @ 20 everything else 10's or 11's

Epic war! wow this game is beast. I fight on Champion Difficulty. If you want a strategic challenge vs puter fight marg, i thought i was fighting the terminator :/
    Last edited by Dudley; 03-05-2011, 10:35 AM.

Switch that hook to the uppercut and sounds like you have Margarito...dude is a beast. I have a similar one I'm working on and he is really hard to stop.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Switch that hook to the uppercut and sounds like you have Margarito...dude is a beast. I have a similar one I'm working on and he is really hard to stop.
      I wasn't throwing an uppercut because he would always counter with his to the body or i would trade and he would always get a flash uppercut most of the time... fu.ck man, i tell ya, it was hell and high water. He was slow as fu.ck but when he landed, your neighbors felt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
        I wasn't throwing an uppercut because he would always counter with his to the body or i would trade and he would always get a flash uppercut most of the time... fu.ck man, i tell ya, it was hell and high water. He was slow as fu.ck but when he landed, your neighbors felt it.
        Nah I meant Margarito's uppercut. He's not a huge puncher with anything but that. Those uppercuts are like bricks...maybe a poor choice of words, but he hits really goddamn hard with both hands on the uppercut and only has wear-you-down power with his hooks. Forget about the jab haha.

Comment

It's great how you can get the fighters to fight like they do in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            It's great how you can get the fighters to fight like they do in this game.
            yeah bro. I have to say this FNC is really really good. every time i play it surprises me and i feel there is still allot of things to learn... very organic ya know.

Comment

Working...
            X