Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got invited to BLACKISH Xmas Party should I go?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I got invited to BLACKISH Xmas Party should I go?

I got invited to the BLACKISH Xmas party should I go?

Turns out one of my producer homies produced a few of the shows episodes and wants me there. I've proven to be a good wingman for him in Vegas a few times I guess thats why he gave me the invite.

Real Talk I never watched the show, always thought it looked corny, yeah call me a sell out, plus my chick hates Tracey Ross with her BIG EYES freak her out LOL so she changes the channel instantly when she comes on the screen.

How's the show? For those of you who watched it? Maybe get me up to speed so I can front like I watch it and support it too LOL.

Thanks

What's a blackish Xmas party? A satanic mass with a dj?

Comment

ditch the girlfriend and smash tracy ross... profit

Comment

I wouldn't. The white girls that would go there are into bbcs, the black girls that would be there are gonna be ghetto af and would smell like chemicals. And the brothas would be most likely be drunk in henny and freestyling

Comment

Wear blackface. That will go over well.

Comment

Scope out the nearest exit door incase gunfire erupts youll be straight.

Comment

You can tell all the weak ass white boys on boxing scene by their weak ignorant racist insecure comments in this thread. SMFH

Comment

I've seen a couple episodes but can't really explain the show. It's just a black family living in modern times. Sort of like Modern Family just black lol.

I would go. You'll most likely run into some of the stars and hot bïtches.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim
                  I don't know what blackish is, but if you're talking about a christmas party with lots of black people then I'd give it a miss, even santa doesn't go to africa.
                  Welp.

Going to white devil cracker hell for the laugh.

Comment

https://youtu.be/nrbENIpQBWI

Comment

Working...
                    X