Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Bundu Bout Draws PBC Network-Record 6 Million Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    And none of them will be back because the fight sucked so bad
    75% of the audience who watched the USA win a gold medal in basketball stayed and watched the whole fight. If they weren't coming back they would've tuned out after the first round. You make no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      think he meant as in me trying to hype up brook v golovkin, not wade
      Funny thing about Kell is it's the worst fight ever. It'll end in 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        think he meant as in me trying to hype up brook v golovkin, not wade
        I said mismatch so it goes for both of those fights.

A 100/1 underdog and a WW

Comment

• It's all about timing and placement, smart move by PBC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            And none of them will be back because the fight sucked so bad. Al Haymon just continues to use this golden opportunity to bring boxing back to the masses to instead turn the masses off of boxing forever.

Maybe that's his plan though? If he can kill the sport, maybe he views that as saving future boxers from head trauma, or something. "There's nothing cool about taking punishment" after all so maybe there's just nothing cool about boxing?

Maybe this whole time Haymon's goal has been to make as much money as possible for himself and the current boxers, while also killing the sport in order to save future boxers from taking punishment?
            It sucked so bad? Was it worse than Golovkin vs Wade?

I think you're just upset that Spence got more thank 97k viewers.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
              That's why people should be cautiously optimistic about the number. There were definitely factors that lead to this type of rating, which can't be ignored. If the next PBC show is similar in number, than this will not be considered a fluke.
              This number alone isn't incredible in a vacuum, since those numbers are easily accountable to the placement, but what especially makes this a promising sign is that Spence looked so great.

A promising prospect wrecking a tricky veteran in front of 6 million people is tremendous news for boxing. It gives those people a reason to come back. No, Spence's next fight won't come close to 6 million, but if Haymon gets him back out there soon against a quality opponent I bet Spence can hit 2-3 million.

Comment

• amazing numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  amazing numbers
                  I agree!!!! simply amazing!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X