Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Zab Judah KO's Floyd Mayweather & Im banned!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    LMFAO!!! this post is funnier than the fact the TS called this breaking news when there were like 2 or 3 threads about this already.
    Were there?

I didn't see them.

What did they say?

Comment

Details of the video:

Zab was outpointing floyd, looked faster BUT it was more because Zab seemed to be taking the sparring as a chance to showcase his skills, whereas Floyd was using it as a sparring session (if that makes sense). He shook floyd with a straight left and floyd trembled in the first round, Zab did back away though. There was an instance when floyd threw the overhand right and Zab countered it beautifully and floyds daughter yayo was screaming "dont do dat to my daddy tbe".

Then Zab woke floyd up with a vicious shot to the body, the sound of it came thru the phone very crisp and clear. Floyd squinted and quickly grabbed his mid section while getting in a fetal position lol, the camera at this point gets shaky because everyone. wants to get a closer shot. Floyd then screams very similarly to the scream when Maidana bit him. Zab got down and tried to talk him thru it but floyd was out. After 12 mins he managed to continue and I have to admit floyd turned it up and did a number on Zab like he did against Mosley ater round 2.

Comment

"We'll know, eventually, probably, if it's a 100% true or not"

Comment

Why do Pac Stans keep posting this guys videos? It does nothing but make you look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Were there?

I didn't see them.

What did they say?
            Same thing, that zab KO/kd Floyd. I looked for them but can't find them. maybe they were deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Were there?

I didn't see them.

What did they say?
              i saw a couple yesterday.

not real sources so got deleted.

but i guess the rumor is going around.

Comment

I wont even watch this video cause its 200% sure its pure bs. Even if it was the case, none of us would know and Zab will never KO Floyd. Come on man.

Comment

the rumor i read was zab caught him with a body shot.

floyd took a knee for a few seconds then continued on sparring.

lit zab up afterwards.

it wasn't a ko KO. he probably just needed to catch his breath.

they only say ko because it was more than 10 seconds. but IRL fight floyd would have gotten up before 10. probably wouldn't take a knee in a real fight.

Comment

dunno what the big deal is, guys get hurt in sparring all the time and judah is a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X