Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Khan vs Garcia, y'all saying Khan was destroying Danny don't know ish

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched Khan vs Garcia, y'all saying Khan was destroying Danny don't know ish

Round 1, Khan wa overwhelming Danny, peppering him but Danny got in some big right hands that the commentators ignored. Khan appreciated his power and gave him some acknowledgement at the end of the round. Round 2, similar story but Danny was beginning to time Khan a bit more but looked discouraged by the blood on his eye.

Round 3, Garcia had completley figured out Khan's predictable rhythm and was giving him some clubbing body shots and was timing him really well before he made him do the harlem shake, Khan didn't use his jab enough and just lunged in chin first with TERRIBLE balace and foot positioning, the commentary was so biased. Khan was slowing down and that Garcia KO was no fluke, if he didn't land that Garsh he would have timed him later on in the fight. From then on it was Khan breakdancing in that ring, y'all don't know s*** about boxing if you think Khan was going to win that fight because of 2 good rounds.

never seen anybody say he was "destroying" him
    just that he was outboxing him, which he was
    at the time, Garcia was supposed to be a steppingstone
    Khan can't take a shot, and Garcia landed the right one spot on
    would still pick Khan to UD him if they ever have a rematch
    Garcia is decent, but no more or less than that

Comment

Everyone forgets that after round 2 Angel Garcia told Danny "when he throws that right hand throw a left uppercut or left hook, because he's open." Lucky punch my nuts! If you don't believe me you can replay the fight after the second round.

Comment

Garcia needed a couple rounds to get used to the speed. The fight should have been over in the 3rd. You could see Garcia getting closer in the 2nd.

Khan wasn't destroying or even dominating, he was just winning.

Comment

Even if anyone does say that matters for **** just like when they say it about Pac vs Marquez they still got knocked the fk out.

Comment

Honestly the first 2 rounds, khan looked like he finally had harnessed all his potential and was going to live up to the hype around him...

Danny caught him, and khan fought like a goon after being hurt but danny's onslaught was just too much,,,

one of my favorite fights to watch,,, i love how khan didnt try and run or hold/clinch, he was hurt but still tried to land his own shots,,,

great fight

Comment

Khan was winning that is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                Everyone forgets that after round 2 Angel Garcia told Danny "when he throws that right hand throw a left uppercut or left hook, because he's open." Lucky punch my nuts! If you don't believe me you can replay the fight after the second round.
                Yep, these fools don't know ish about boxing.

Comment

I noticed tranny got cut up easily in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Honestly the first 2 rounds, khan looked like he finally had harnessed all his potential and was going to live up to the hype around him...

Danny caught him, and khan fought like a goon after being hurt but danny's onslaught was just too much,,,

one of my favorite fights to watch,,, i love how khan didnt try and run or hold/clinch, he was hurt but still tried to land his own shots,,,

great fight
                    No he didn't Khan was lunging in off balance like an idiot leaving his chin totally exposed... overly aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X