Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    "TMT is taking over"
    I knew tmt wasint gonna be shlt.People called me a hater and
    a dumbazz calling 50 a buisness man and he was gonna change things.
    Same putoz now dissing 50 lmao

Comment

I remember right when Floyd was getting out of jail 50 said they would be holding a press conference the same day to announce something big.
      Most likely they were trying to get Floyd to sign something that day and he backed out.

Comment

50 cent = illuminati

Hes there to neutralize Mayweather - meaning get him his first loss - break him
        Last edited by MoneyKing; 10-12-2012, 03:03 PM. Reason: mistake - busy doing 100 things

Comment

My question is what is GBP and Al Haymon going to do for Floyd when he retires? Lets be real, he is declining in his abilities, I mean just go watch the Ricky Hatton fight then go put on the Cotto fight, and the decline is obvious. He has to start focusing on life after boxing, I can't say that I agree with you guys that he shouldn't have followed on 50 Cent's plan, he needs to build something for himself so that he will still have a stream of income after he retires. Otherwise he is going to go the path of Ali, Roy Jones, etc by having tostick around for too long. He has 2 years left at most, he should be using this time to build his company up to support himself upon his exit from the sport. Sadly, i think Floyd has a bit of an employees mentality and probably doesn't have the business sense to see this.

Comment

Does people really believe that pen sharpie **** lmao

And yes there were just at the hip hop awards

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post

FightHype's relationship with Floyd is its Ace in the hole for the entire website's existence. No way in hell they would make that stuff up without getting Floyd's approval first.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                FightHype's relationship with Floyd is its Ace in the hole for the entire website's existence. No way in hell they would make that stuff up without getting Floyd's approval first.
                Exactly. Its just nor possible this was done without clouds approval.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post

Thank you I knew i saw them in the audience standing by each other

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                    the funniest thing about this whole situation are Floyd fans burning their G-Unit gear and GROTD CD's.
                    I wont burn my GROTD cd... it was the only good one 50 made. Also.. who the hell buys G-Unit gear? Seriously...

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      Haha and the flom0es was talkin about how arum and top rank is ripping PAC off lol!!!!!
                      Yeah they are, Floyd like Bradley were like .... no I'll do things my way... If you want to post this stupid crap, at least try to pay attention. Pac say yes massa bob. It's ironic how things change over the years.

Comment

Working...
                      X