Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have a problem with Arum's disrespect towards Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have a problem with Arum's disrespect towards Bradley?

I think it's classless (although not unexpected) the way Arum is throwing Bradley under the bus instead of being neutral and saying the better man will be determined in the rematch.

Now if Bradley was under another promotional company.....no problem, but it is ridiculous that your own promoter is coming out saying the things Arum is saying.

The fact that its HIS promoter is what makes it sickening.

Arum, just stfu.

Comment

Bradley wouldn't be complaining if the fight was closer, and nobody saw the fix.

Too bad Pacquiao had other plans.

Comment

I haven't followed his quotes that closely, but any credit being given to Tim for fighting injured for 10 rounds?

Normally people root for guys who do that, especially underdogs.

Comment

Fu(k Arum and Bradely....unless Bradley mans up hes a spineless liar. Dont matter though. Hes getting Kod in November.

Comment

It's all apart of the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              The fact that its HIS promoter is what makes it sickening.

Arum, just stfu.
              TBH I'm a Pac fan and I have defended Arum a few times (or at least played devil's advocate in certain discussions) but I was just thinking that Bradley must feel like **** to have his own promoter crapping on him and his victory (even though I thought it was a robbery).

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                I haven't followed his quotes that closely, but any credit being given to Tim for fighting injured for 10 rounds?

Normally people root for guys who do that, especially underdogs.
                Nobody wants to give Bradley any credit for anything.
                To them, he's just a thief that stole the belt and lost 12 rounds to 1.
                I heard people saying he faked that injury. Was going to mouth off on them, but then realized that you can't get hurt by sitting on a computer chair all day.

Comment

Arum really needs to retire and let the younger generation do the talking. I'm not sure why he's still working. The guy is filthy rich and is 80. He must crave attention.

Comment

It's just him covering his ass from any suspicion. Not saying he is guilty of anything but he clearly knows a lot of people have big suspicions about him.

Comment

Working...
                    X