No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto: I'm Ready To Be Faster, Stronger, Tougher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruderic21 View Post
    Both will hurt each other, but Cotto will hurt Floyd jr. I see a ko in the 5th - 7th. Cotto is looking like a man that is chasing something bigger ,and got nothing to lose. He already been put throught the fire against a cheater and an alledge cheater. Fire tests gold and adversity men!
    I just saw yesterday's final pressure and Floyd didn't sound like he was too motivated for this fight and his speech is even more suspicious. He's saying things like thank you to the entire MGM staff, the world, Golden boy, etc.. That ***** sounded like a draft to what he's going say Saturday night after getting TKO'd. Weird

PRPP

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
      If Cotto got back what Margacheato took from him, did he also take back what Pacquiao took from him? It seems Cotto don't wanna talk about it anymore unless he beats Mayweather.
      Margacheato took away something from Cotto of course he did but he didn't take away the fire that's lit inside of Cotto heart and Saturday night, he'll give it 1000%! You can bet that!

PRPP

Comment

I've never been a fan of Miguel Cotto. I seriously doubt he'll make me a fan on Saturday night. Personally I think he's lost his boxing heart. Padded gloves or not he went to his knees when he faced Margarito the first time. I've never seen a boxer of his caliber do that. In that fashion. Not even Kermit Cintron went out like that against Antonio. A well placed thumb to Margarito's eyes definitely affected the outcome of his last fight. The Floyd Mayweather he's facing Saturday is in a class by himself. I just don't get why anyone would pick Cotto as the winner.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          Cotto probably doesn't look at it like whooping "a damaged goods Margarito", he probably views it as winning against the man that broke him physically and (more importantly) mentally.

He openly admits that Margarito took his self-confidence and trust in himself, and damaged his motivation and work ethic. When a grown man, especially one as reserved as Cotto, openly admits some ***** like that, it means that that ***** really fucked him up mentally.

He must've felt better than Craig when he knocked out D-Bo.
          And that my friend is Cotto's biggest problem going into this fight ...

What will Cotto's mentality change to if, IF and when he finds out in real-time that Floyd is no freakin joke and he's in there with a boxing monster??????

Shadows of Margarito's beating don't go away that easy and if it Margarito's eye hadn't swelled up ... it would have been a different story, quite possibly a different outcome as well. Remember, Cotto didn't beat Margarito down, he swelled up a previously severely damaged eye to where the Dr. stopped the fight. But any positive is a boost right???

Here's another very valid point: Cotto actually believes he's ready for anything Floyd can dish out .... He's stated it on several occasions. What happen to Cotto's previously damaged mentality during the fight, when Floyd demonstrates in real-time that he's not as ready as he thought he was?????

Cotto is going to be fighting himself {previously damaged mentality} the clock {diminishing rounds to find a different gameplan}, and worst of all Floyd Mayweather all at the same time.

Floyd's got not only the physical endurance, skill and talent, but the ego of king Kong .... Who's mental state would you be concerned about in all honesty?????

Comment

I would like nothing more than too see a Mayweather vs. Cotto trilogy , and leave Arum, the Top Rank circus, and Pacman fighting for food in Bingo Halls.

Comment

A lot of people will wake from a nightmare on Sunday!!!! Cotto will upset a lot of Mayweather's fans!!! LOL

Comment

A lot of people will wake up from a nightmare on Sunday!!!! Cotto will upset a lot of Mayweather's fans!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                  I've never been a fan of Miguel Cotto. I seriously doubt he'll make me a fan on Saturday night. Personally I think he's lost his boxing heart. Padded gloves or not he went to his knees when he faced Margarito the first time. I've never seen a boxer of his caliber do that. In that fashion. Not even Kermit Cintron went out like that against Antonio. A well placed thumb to Margarito's eyes definitely affected the outcome of his last fight. The Floyd Mayweather he's facing Saturday is in a class by himself. I just don't get why anyone would pick Cotto as the winner.
                  Come on man, then you never witnessed, what the world witnessed when Margacheato was beating a defenseless man in the face with plaster for 12Rds. Get the fuk outta here wit that bull*****. Let me punch you in the fuking face for 12 rds and lets see if you don't get taken out in a fuking stretcher!
                  We got some ***** ass *****s in here!!!

PRPP

Comment

Cotto in his mind must think that went 11 rounds with a Margarito with plaster loaded gloves, 11 vs. An alledge roids user Pacman. Cotto must be thinking what the hell can Mayweather do to me that already I haven't been throught.?

Comment

I Agree, Cotto new Champion !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X