No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson ATG Living Legend of the Sport

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson ATG Living Legend of the Sport

Mike Tyson - Youngest Ever Undisputed Heavyweight Champion and the most exciting Heavyweight who ever lived, Time will show that Tyson was one of the ATGs of the sport "A Living Legend".... in his prime 1986-1990 it is debatable weather any fighter in history could have withstood the onslaught which he brought to the ring, Mike Tyson had it all : Speed, Strength, Ability, Chin, Ring-Craft and incredible knock-out power in both hands... Tyson was the ultimate Prizefighter and other than Muhammad Ali he would be favorite to beat any fighter in history.

Agreed, it's great to see him back in shape and in good spirits.

Comment

Yeah man 100%

Comment

I thought buster douglas already exposed this myth like twenty years ago? atleast lennox lewis joe louis evander holyfield and muhammad ali came back to avenge their losses,when did tyson ever do this?

He was good but never invincible like his fans claim.Lewis and Holyfield had the tools to beat him before he went to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by LionheartLewis View Post
          I thought buster douglas already exposed this myth like twenty years ago? atleast lennox lewis joe louis evander holyfield and muhammad ali came back to avenge their losses,when did tyson ever do this?

He was good but never invincible like his fans claim.Lewis and Holyfield had the tools to beat him before he went to prison.
          ha haaa what a hater... i set this post up waiting for your response and you did not let me down haaa

Lewis had ample opportunities to fight Mike Tyson but ran scared for more than 10yrs even Tysons sparring partner put Lewis to sleep in less than 2rds... Tyson defended his undisputed title against the No1 contenders unlike Lewis who was "Stripped of every belt" for refusing to fight the No1 contenders.... Lewis was nothing more than a 1st round KO for Mike Tyson during the 1990s even when Tyson was years past his best and had served several prison sentences..... Danny Williams, Lennox Lewis & Kevin McBride managed to beat Mike Tyson when he was completely `SHOT` and in desperate need of money..

Lennox Lewis fans try their best to "Trash, Ridicule and assassinate the career and Living Legend that Mike Tyson is, so as to try to improve the standing of Lewis but it will never work because film-footage exists to disprove their case, the same footage exists of Lennox Lewis to prove what a boring opportunist fighter he was and that he avoided every fighter who was At the Top of their Game

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            Mike Tyson - Youngest Ever Undisputed Heavyweight Champion and the most exciting Heavyweight who ever lived, Time will show that Tyson was one of the ATGs of the sport "A Living Legend".... in his prime 1986-1990 it is debatable weather any fighter in history could have withstood the onslaught which he brought to the ring, Mike Tyson had it all : Speed, Strength, Ability, Chin, Ring-Craft and incredible knock-out power in both hands... Tyson was the ultimate Prizefighter and other than Muhammad Ali he would be favorite to beat any fighter in history.
            Absolutely. Good to see someone who knows the sport give Mike his proper due. Although I disagree with you about Muhammad Ali, I support the rest of what you said 100%. The Mike of 1987 up until the Spinks fight would be the favorite to beat any other fighter of any era.

Buster fought a Mike who was two years out of his prime. Mike's years of 1989-1992 was the worst period of his boxing career other than 2002-2005. Mike flattened Lennox Lewis in sparring in his early Catskill years and Holyfield would lose to a prime Mike, I feel.

Comment

Originally posted by GymRat View Post
              Absolutely. Good to see someone who knows the sport give Mike his proper due. Although I disagree with you about Muhammad Ali, I support the rest of what you said 100%. The Mike of 1987 up until the Spinks fight would be the favorite to beat any other fighter of any era.

Buster fought a Mike who was two years out of his prime. Mike's years of 1989-1992 was the worst period of his boxing career other than 2002-2005. Mike flattened Lennox Lewis in sparring in his early Catskill years and Holyfield would lose to a prime Mike, I feel.
              True in what you say that Mike butchered Lewis in the early years up at catskill with Lewis running scared for the next 25yrs... Lewis turned down $13 million in 1996 to fight Tyson and waited another 6yrs unto Tyson had completely self-destructed... these Lewis nuthuggers live in a dream world

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                ha haaa what a hater... i set this post up waiting for your response and you did not let me down haaa

Lewis had ample opportunities to fight Mike Tyson but ran scared for more than 10yrs even Tysons sparring partner put Lewis to sleep in less than 2rds... Tyson defended his undisputed title against the No1 contenders unlike Lewis who was "Stripped of every belt" for refusing to fight the No1 contenders.... Lewis was nothing more than a 1st round KO for Mike Tyson during the 1990s even when Tyson was years past his best and had served several prison sentences..... Danny Williams, Lennox Lewis & Kevin McBride managed to beat Mike Tyson when he was completely `SHOT` and in desperate need of money..

Lennox Lewis fans try their best to "Trash, Ridicule and assassinate the career and Living Legend that Mike Tyson is, so as to try to improve the standing of Lewis but it will never work because film-footage exists to disprove their case, the same footage exists of Lennox Lewis to prove what a boring opportunist fighter he was and that he avoided every fighter who was At the Top of their Game

lol at you calling me a hater,this is coming from a guy who goes out his way to discredit lewis.wasnt lewis who ducked tyson mate,tyson was always scared of lewis.he ducked him for six years before they did fight because he knew hed get beaten up and sparked out by lewis.

tyson was no living legend just a myth that was created by highlight clips of him knocking out stiffs and part timers.

Comment

Originally posted by GymRat View Post

A journeyman who had just lost his mother fought a prime tyson and not only beat him but also dominated and exposed him.these excuses have been used for many years by tyson nuthuggers.

lewis got right back up and beat up tyson not that it matters as lewis was still an amateur at the time.lewis and holyfield were not afraid of the rapist and thug like that cant handle it when someone stands up to him.

Comment

A journeyman who had just lost his mother fought a prime tyson and not only beat him but also dominated and exposed him.these excuses have been used for many years by tyson nuthuggers.

lewis got right back up and beat up tyson not that it matters as lewis was still an amateur at the time.lewis and holyfield were not afraid of the rapist and thug like that cant handle it when someone stands up to him.
                    Sorry to break it to you but Mike's prime ended right after he fought Spinks (1988). I don't think you've ever watched Tyson vs. Douglas. If you did, you would see that Mike's performance and skill level was an F from the first round onward. A D minus fighter like Douglas doesn't come a long and beat a prime Mike Tyson, even in fantasy match up. Isn't it enough of a hint to you that Mike's corner was using a condom filled with ice water to help Mike's face not swell?

Comment

Working...
                    X