No announcement yet.

So Angulo beat a bum, BIG DEAl!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
    I wouldn't call it being outboxed in that fight, but I could see a boxer at the elite level doing it.
    he was getting outboxed till he cought the guy and the end came!!!!!!!

Santos,Martinez beats him easily!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
      he was getting outboxed till he cought the guy and the end came!!!!!!!

Santos,Martinez beats him easily!!!!!!!!
      No he wasn't. You make it seem like Cotto vs Gomez...now that's outboxed. Angulo was connecting his shots too. But I know you saw the little flag on Rosado's shorts and went nuts over it.

I don't know about easily, Angulo could give them a fight even if he lacks the experience. I like Martinez & Santos but you make them seem like master boxers which they aren't.

Comment

Id like to see how a rematch would play out with a non Mexican referee.

Comment

I think he fought a pretty game opponent. He did his job and another step up the ladder. We'll see

Comment

No he wasn't. You make it seem like Cotto vs Gomez...now that's outboxed. Angulo was connecting his shots too. But I know you saw the little flag on Rosado's shorts and went nuts over it.

I don't know about easily, Angulo could give them a fight even if he lacks the experience. I like Martinez & Santos but you make them seem like master boxers which they aren't.
            They are better boxers than Cintron for sure and Cintron outboxed him!!!!!!

They tried to shape Angulo as the next margarito, but he isnt close to what Margarito do, with his pressure and volume punching.

I got cought in The Angulo hype too, thats why I picked him over Cintron

I actually think Santos stops him and Martinez UDs him!

Comment

The manner in which he won was what made it impressive, Rosado is a spoiler, he gave Fernando Guerrero a tough fight, Guerrero is a decent prospect and he knocked down and beat the at the time up and coming Jamie Moore. He also beat Kassim Ouma who was a little worn out but still not a bad win, Rosado knows how to give fighters a hard night. Rosado had never been down before as well to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                They are better boxers than Cintron for sure and Cintron outboxed him!!!!!!

They tried to shape Angulo as the next margarito, but he isnt close to what Margarito do, with his pressure and volume punching.

I got cought in The Angulo hype too, thats why I picked him over Cintron

I actually think Santos stops him and Martinez UDs him!
                So just cause Cintron did it doesn't mean the other guy is going to do the same. You should know that. Cintron is underrated too, even though he whines a lot. I picked Cintron to beat Angulo remember?? Something didn't look too right at his weigh in and I took advantage of it .

Angulo is far from Margarito in my opinion but he's learning and taking hard fights. I'm just a casual fan of his but not like these other guys having AVs of him and stuff.

Santos wouldn't stop him. One thing Angulo has is a good chin, maybe not as good as Margs but its still decent.
                Santos punches like Mayorga sometimes too, so please cut the crap with him being some sort of master boxer lol.

Comment

So just cause Cintron did it doesn't mean the other guy is going to do the same. You should know that. Cintron is underrated too, even though he whines a lot. I picked Cintron to beat Angulo remember?? Something didn't look too right at his weigh in and I took advantage of it .

Angulo is far from Margarito in my opinion but he's learning and taking hard fights. I'm just a casual fan of his but not like these other guys having AVs of him and stuff.

Santos wouldn't stop him. One thing Angulo has is a good chin, maybe not as good as Margs but its still decent.
                  Santos punches like Mayorga sometimes too, so please cut the crap with him being some sort of master boxer lol.
                  Santos is no Mayweather, but he aint no mayoraga, dont e ridiculous now.

Santos have lots of power, and he definetly have the power to KO Angulo, Anyways, I dont think Angulo, can beat a experience guy like Santos right now.

They should pair him with kirkland, whenever he gets out of jail!!!!

hell style wise, Angulo can give PW a much tougher fight than to Santos or Martinez!!!!!!!!

But atleast the guy, makes fights interesting:

I hope the guy do good!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

angulo loses one fight to an ex champion and all of sudden he is a bum who cant beat anybody. sure he can be outboxed but his toughness and pressure would give most guys problems. he is not 40 fight veteran who doesnt have upside he is still young in his career

Comment

He was fuken sick against cintron. You people ***** and complain when a fighter calls his fights off like mayweather, haye and other fighters. But when a fighter like Angulo say's i gotta fight for my fans and barely losses you people think he's a bum. He's not the next jmm but damn he's gonna be exciting. He's a no excuses type fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X