Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mean remark for Hoya/Pacquiao coverage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean remark for Hoya/Pacquiao coverage!

I guess its in Pinoy or something but listen to :29 seconds, the broadcaster snuck in 'bull**** Pacquiao'. Thats messed up!
    I'm glad I caught that.

Lets see if this gets 17 pages too .

I'm not even gonna watch it...I had my fill of stupidity on the "other" thread.

Comment

Do you speak tagalog? How do you know he use the word "bull****'?

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
        Do you speak tagalog? How do you know he use the word "bull****'?
        He was speaking tagalog the whole time but at :29 seconds he switched to english and said 'bull**** Pacquiao'. He didn't think anyone who speaks English would be watching so he could safely sneak it in without any of his countrymen understanding and getting mad. He said it quick to make it harder for them to hear it but its on video now. Hes very sneaky but I caught him.

Comment

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
          He was speaking tagalog the whole time but at :29 seconds he switched to english and said 'bull**** Pacquiao'. He didn't think anyone who speaks English would be watching so he could safely sneak it in without any of his countrymen understanding and getting mad. He said it quick to make it harder for them to hear it but its on video now. Hes very sneaky but I caught him.
          I didn't hear any ****! The Philippines is the third largest English speaking country in the world....No english will not get noticed.

Comment

Sorry bro, did not hear any "bull****" on the commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              I didn't hear any ****! The Philippines is the third largest English speaking country in the world....No english will not get noticed.
              Oh I didn't know that. Pac is only recently starting speaking English to the press so I figured it was rarer than that.
              Either way, those aren't my thoughts but clearly the thoughts of the man who said bull**** Pacquiao. He figured they wouldn't understand. Thats probably the most reasonable answer behind this travesty.
              Is it me, or does he say "bull**** Pacquiao" at the 0:29 mark of the vid?
              The proof is there, you just have to listen.
              Last edited by Brockton Lip; 10-08-2008, 10:55 PM.

Comment

stop making up stories go get a life.

Comment

Oh I didn't know that. Pac is only recently starting speaking English to the press so I figured it was rarer than that.
                  Either way, those aren't my thoughts but clearly the thoughts of the man who said bull**** Pacquiao. He figured they wouldn't understand. Thats probably the most reasonable answer behind this travesty.
                  Is it me, or does he say "bull**** Pacquiao" at the 0:29 mark of the vid?
                  The proof is there, you just have to listen.
                  Every pinoy knows how to speak and understand english..........Pacquiao is a 3rd grade dropout that's why he's not a good example.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Stars & A Sun View Post
                    stop making up stories go get a life.
                    I didn't, he says it right there. I asked if it was just me but thats what he says.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Every pinoy knows how to speak and understand english..........Pacquiao is a 3rd grade dropout that's why he's not a good example.
                    Oh really? Yeah that probably explains it then. That broadcaster was just mean then.

Comment

Working...
                    X