No announcement yet.

Who has more Balls, Manny or JMM???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One - Shot View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! spending time alone i see.

Comment

Originally posted by VXNerveAgent View Post
      that fear helped his DOWNFALL, ha!

yeah, casual boxing fans had manny wining, but thats cause they dont know a damn thing about weight classes, the ones who were aware that dhl was a bigger man, automaticaly give him the edge, not taking into account that unlike manny, he(dhl) wasnt at his prime and that he had not made that weight in over 8 years.
      That's true. (Actually, it isn't 100% true, it was less than 8 years, but that's nit picking). The thing is, Oscar had made 150lbs 7 months before the Pacquiao fight and won every round (except for one, if I remember correctly?) against Stevie Forbes. He had ample time to make weight sensibly and shouldn't have boiled down to the limit so early. It's Oscar's own silly fault, along with his expensive team of dietitians and trainers who shoulda known better. None of them did their job properly.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        That's true. (Actually, it isn't 100% true, it was less than 8 years, but that's nit picking). The thing is, Oscar had made 150lbs 7 months before the Pacquiao fight and won every round (except for one, if I remember correctly?) against Stevie Forbes. He had ample time to make weight sensibly and shouldn't have boiled down to the limit so early. It's Oscar's own silly fault, along with his expensive team of dietitians and trainers who shoulda known better. None of them did their job properly.
        well forves is not much compared to manny, regardless of zise, and yes, it was oscars fault, i wanted to see a good fight, instead i saw a one side beating, which unlike some of you, i dont enjoy as much as watching a war.
        my point is, mayweather like it or not is a fresher much skilled boxer than dhl.

Comment

I hope each guy has two ball each!

Comment

Originally posted by VXNerveAgent View Post
            well forves is not much compared to manny, regardless of zise, and yes, it was oscars fault, i wanted to see a good fight, instead i saw a one side beating, which unlike some of you, i dont enjoy as much as watching a war.
            my point is, mayweather like it or not is a fresher much skilled boxer than dhl.
            I dig a war with tons of ebb and flow as much as I like watching a one-sided beating/boxing lesson. Always had a passion for beatdowns!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Can Marquez jump up to middleweight and win his 6th division crown and chase Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                Can Marquez jump up to middleweight and win his 6th division crown and chase Pacquiao?
                i wasnt aware manny was fighting at midlewight

Comment

TS, how are you going to ask a question like this? I think it's pretty evident both guys have cajones. both guys are warriors. both guys represent the very best the sport of boxing has to offer. both guys fought each other for 24 rounds. you can't measure who's balls are bigger when they both clearly seek challenges consistently. props to both these fighters, if boxing had just a few more fighters with the attitudes of them we'd be ok as fans for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    I dig a war with tons of ebb and flow as much as I like watching a one-sided beating/boxing lesson. Always had a passion for beatdowns!
                    i'm disgusted by one side beatdowns, **** aint worth my hard earned money.

Comment

Working...
                    X