Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Canelo-GGG is Real Fight, Mayweather-McGregor is Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterilizer View Post
    If any of those big names like Manny or Canelo were fighting that MMA guy, they would be getting exactly the same criticism as Floyd for ruining boxing and making a mockery of it. They would be treated as pests by real boxing fans, just as Floyd is being treated now by non-Floyd worshipers.

But the fact remains, the best and most expected fight in years, GGG-Canelo will be taking place, FINALLY, on September 16th. And this DISGUSTING PEST Floyd chooses a couple of weeks earlier than that fight, for his pseudo-fight, AFTER THE FACT, after GGG-Canelo was finally agreed upon?

That's just NASTY for boxing. Those Floyd fans that will pay for that charade and dismiss GGG-Canelo, are equally as nasty and damaging for boxing as Floyd is.

That pest Floyd is angry at the fact that someone else has "taken his dates," as in Cinco de Mayo and Mexican independence Day. That's ridiculous, pathetic and disrespectful. HE IS NOT MEXICAN, Canelo is. And Floyd always used Mexican boxers as the most important part of his shows, for the previous fights to his. That guaranteed a huge audience because many Mexican-Americans and Mexicans, as well as other Hispanic people and fans of Mexican boxers, would pay the PPV fare, just to see to pre-fights, in fact even ignoring the "main event," because they were not interested in watching just another snooze-fest and cheating "contest" with Floyd clinching, pushing, elbowing and running his way to a super-boring decision victory.

There's no excuse. It is a NASTY MOVE to have arranged that fight just before the REAL boxing fight GGG-Canelo. There's no two ways about it. Only a filthy, shady character would do that. And anybody who supports this, is as nasty as Floyd, and is a bad element for boxing as a sport.
    This takes the cake. Fl0mos cowering towards their mouse holes lol

If CNN = Fake News

FLoyd/McGregor = Fake boxing

Comment

Floyd is training as hard for Conor as for Pacquaio, 'cos he knows if he lost in a shock defeat he can't show his face around Vegas for a while. So I guess one has to give McGregor a shot lol, one in a billion but a chance. But not if he just walks around and does nothing like Chavez jr against Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        team pac only offer to fight mcgregor, AFTER conor said he'll fight manny if floyd craps his pants and back out. it wasnt like pac went chasing for mcgregor like floyd did. #justsayin
        It's still hypocritical any way you look at it. It makes no difference who chased who. Manny still agreed to fight conor if he couldn't reach a deal with floyd. So would it have been a real fight if it was Manny-Mac, would be my question to Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
          No....i actually shouldn't have said that. That was a bit too much. I'm sorry.
          All good I was only joking in the first place, no hard feelings bro!

Comment

even pacquiao vs horn is a better fight than gayweather jr vs mcgregor. that should tell you something.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Id buy may-mac over pac-horn without even blinking an eye. There's a reason this is a free tv special.
              Totally irrelevant since Pac-Horn is on free tv....

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                This takes the cake. Fl0mos cowering towards their mouse holes lol

If CNN = Fake News

FLoyd/McGregor = Fake boxing
                did you say cake!?!??!

Comment

lol....................

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    lol....................

Comment

I wish Andre Ward was still active and fighting at 164

Comment

Working...