No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is a legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Yes we all do. Then there is you, kuyukut, spoon23 and a few others in NSB's "Flat Earth" Squad, that pretend Manny won.
    pretend? he landed the much cleaner flusher punches in more rounds. i can post the vids if you want....again. floyd wasnt even outlanding him in those rounds either. basically what you are saying is that a grazing tap with no force that barely makes contact is better than a clean flush punch with full force that makes full contact. hmmm i disagree. im pretty sure thats not how boxing is supposed to be scored. you floyd fanatics want everyone else to suspend reality to believe your narrative that a tap is worth more than an actual punch...its not. you want people to believe that sticking your arm out with no force and touching your opponent lightly is a punch or equal to a pac punch. its not. you want people to believe pushing your opponent in the back or side of the head is a punch or equal to a pac punch. its not. if floyds name wasnt floyd it would have been a clear win for pac and people would be saying wow that guy just couldnt get anything going against pac. sure he was able to limit pacs output but his own output was bare bones and hardly anything was clean. this is boxing. not tap tap you are it.

if hakkar's name was floyd he would have been schooling hopkins. watch this "master class"

Last edited by daggum; 11-22-2017, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Of course of he's a legend. The shoulder injury stuff is bull**** doe. They built him up as the guy that could beat Mayweather and he needed an excuse after he turned out to be what Floyd would call "easy work".

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        For sure, I've always favored Floyd over Pac, but I gotta love em both, Pacquaio is a 8 weight division champ who started at flyweight ffs, beat the likes of Marquez, Barrera, Morales, Cotto, Mosley, De La Hoya, Hatton, Bradley, etc, etc, gotta give him his props top 25 all time for sure, but I have to Floyd in the top 15
        based on what? beating a bunch of old guys? fantasy power!!! please name the prime great fighters he beat....

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          Of course of he's a legend. The shoulder injury stuff is bull**** doe. They built him up as the guy that could beat Mayweather and he needed an excuse after he turned out to be what Floyd would call "easy work".
          Excuse wasn't necessary. He was washed up by 2015 but yeah the casuals and the average sports fan (like Skip Bayless) that just knows 3-4 names in the sport just looks at the names doesn't know that.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
            floyd lost that fight. his own corner knew it. he also refused a rematch even though it would have made him another 200-300 million dollars. and that was the old more tentative pac so that says a lot to be outboxed by him. if it was easy work you think floyd wouldn't have been outlanded by a wide margin with clean punches...but alas he was. just couldnt get anything going for whatever reason. he didnt hesitate to let his hands go against conor. something pac did made him very scared to let his hands go. only showing weak single shots that often came up short or barely grazed pac. pac was in control that night. took his time, avoided floyds weak shots, landed the flush punches. poor scoring
            Last edited by daggum; 11-22-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Excuse wasn't necessary. He was washed up by 2015 but yeah the casuals and the average sports fan (like Skip Bayless) that just knows 3-4 names in the sport just looks at the names doesn't know that.
              he was washed up just like all of floyds good opponents. good observation. floyd still had to be forced to fight him by cbs and only won because of politics. even holyfield knew pac won. for some reason group think took over and most think floyd won. must have been listening to commentary and not watching the punches or they have been so conditioned to accept that floyd being boring means he is winning. i just look at punches. he was landing nothing good. pac was. pac won.

Comment

how did i know this post would trigger Floyd's illegitimate online children?

facking predictable

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Haha. You’re clearly being funny and you, because that will be someone’s response as bizarre as it may be. Football players get surgery suffering from CTE all the time. A KO a week ago wouldn’t stop you from getting shoulder surgery.
                  PAC had to do a lot of soul searching after that brutal ko.
                  The shoulder issue maybe needed surgery? Or perhaps a lot of physical therapy?

His mind needed time to recover.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    how did i know this post would trigger Floyd's illegitimate online children?

facking predictable
                    Wasn’t my attentions.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I personally have a different opinion than the TS. However, I will not post it so the thread doesn't get tainted.
                      simply posting nothing wouldn't do?

Comment

Working...
                      X