• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    You soggy bizcuit phaggot

Comment

I like your style baby baby bro.....

Kisses cabron, ain't no safe space that will stop my stanky azz from stacking you bish like cord wood.

wtf you trying to achieve? Pint drinking, cum guzzling hoe,
      Smear the qveer lil phaggot, stop drinking your scones and eating coffee. Oh, your queens English makes my c0ckhard, Brit cum sluts, love my mexi Jew dong...

Stop eating your girls pun, btw, how tasty is my kok nectar?
      I'll stop eating asparagus, cuz you never spill a drop,

I wanna respect your game, but a knob bobber is still just a c0ck svcker to me lil bish.

Your country is adrit in a sea of muzz man meat & cream sauce. I'm trying to understand fut? football? but my 'ttention span demands dudes get dragged off the field of battle. So go careless whisper your boi toy, I'll seriously let my *** cousin & his **** associates have at you.

You soggy bizcuit phaggot
      ***** you're typing in English because my ancestor raped your female ancestors. It feels good

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Youre assuming that gun rights is all about self defense.

Gun rights in the us constitution is not about self defense.

It's about the right of the populace to be armed. Not necessarily self defense.

And the fact that most murder victims are criminals doesn't necessarily mean a non criminal doesn't need a gun for self defense.

They can still be assaulted, robbed, etc.

Self defense doesn't necessarily mean defense from a murder.
        Well I guess we won't agree on this. I'll rather someone try and rob me with a knife or their fists than a gun. Because I can handle a fist most times and I can run or fight a guy with a knife. If someone pulls a knife close to me, I know I can Ko them when they are close.

If someone pulls a gun on me, and I'm not ready, then they got the pull on me... For that moment, I can't do ****.

Yeah of course if I have warning then all good, but there's not always a warning like those church goers in texas. Some of them may even have open carry if I'm not mistaken, but it's hard to do something in self defence when you're not ready and the attacker is..

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          ***** you're typing in English because my ancestor raped your female ancestors. It feels good
          So true...so true...let me axe you a question.

Why were your ancestors so bad azz. Yet young punks fear telling curry eating muzzy **** heads..stop being azz clowns.. Leave your religion or keep it to yourselves..

The decline of empires is one thing..it happens.

But cowtowing to muzz ****s is fast tracking your country to insignificance. The shyt I see...disgusts me..

White man's burden wasn't wrong...in theory..letting lunatics and savages dictate your country's direction will inevitably make Churchill turn in his grave.

Comment

So true...so true...let me axe you a question.

Why were your ancestors so bad azz. Yet young punks fear telling curry eating muzzy **** heads..stop being azz clowns.. Leave your religion or keep it to yourselves..

The decline of empires is one thing..it happens.

But cowtowing to muzz ****s is fast tracking your country to insignificance. The shyt I see...disgusts me..

White man's burden wasn't wrong...in theory..letting lunatics and savages dictate your country's direction will inevitably make Churchill turn in his grave.
            If you want to believe the media then all good. I am on ground level and the reality is, the media portray others to be worse or stronger depending on their agenda.

I won't even charge you £'s or $'s for that piece of knowledge.

Are Mexican's taking over the whole of the US? Or just some areas? Now for someone that lives outside of the US, the media and this wall talk suggests that they are everywhere and bad people or some ****. Is that true though?

Comment

If you want to believe the media then all good. I am on ground level and the reality is, the media portray others to be worse or stronger depending on their agenda.

I won't even charge you £'s or $'s for that piece of knowledge.

Are Mexican's taking over the whole of the US? Or just some areas? Now for someone that lives outside of the US, the media and this wall talk suggests that they are everywhere and bad people or some ****. Is that true though?
              I think you are starting to comprede my Engurish. Smiles Maricon. I'm a Sepharic Jew, like Louis CK. I go where my masters pay the most...I could pass you on the streets of London, where I've been several times working for Merill Lynch. I like broke Brit bishes, they hot, have no real skills, feel entitled, have chunky azz, and drain my kok. That's pretty much all I need brother.

I'm sensing, and correct me if I'm wrong, All Korrect (oK), but you seem to ignore the truth. The truth being, that your country had its finest hours so long ago, that they are faded from history. Cromwell helped my people greatly, and for that I'll always be appreciative. He actually met my ancestors. Wait a minute? Are you a darker skinned Brit?

Mexican's are taking back what was their land. Media fear mongering, keeps politicians in power. I fear only God my brother.
              Last edited by Zaroku; 11-07-2017, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I think you are starting to comprede my Engurish. Smiles Maricon. I'm a Sepharic Jew, like Louis CK. I go where my masters pay the most...I could pass you on the streets of London, where I've been several times working for Merill Lynch. I like broke Brit bishes, they hot, have no real skills, feel entitled, have chunky azz, and drain my kok. That's pretty much all I need brother.

I'm sensing, and correct me if I'm wrong, All Korrect (oK), but you seem to ignore the truth. The truth being, that your country had its finest hours so long ago, that they are faded from history. Cromwell helped my people greatly, and for that I'll always be appreciative. He actually met my ancestors. Wait a minute? Are you a darker skinned Brit?

Mexican's are taking back what was their land. Media fear mongering, keeps politicians in power. I fear only God my brother.
                Every country has had it's finest hour many millennium ago. Thousands of years a go, we had green lands with clean flowing river. We hunted for food like real men and had women who looked after our children and gave us sex most likely multiple times.

Now, we have a high concentration of **** in rivers called sewers, have easily available food that means 60 percent of people look like butterbean and mofo's who will kill people in a cowardly way with guns while back in the days you actually faced each other in battle that you could smell their blood to your stone, spear, fist or teeth.

You represent the cowardice in a modern man with your guns. I would rather die like a hero trying to kill you with my bare hands even if you had a gun. I may be dead 6 feet under, but you're a walking dead man with a vagina.

I went to the Optician's 2 weeks a go. I am not blind as you are. I can see with my eyes like you, but I can analyse with my brain. You lack real assessment but I can teach you one day, if you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Say the word and you shall be taught by a real man, and his name is PensionKiller. Yes mofo, that's me, the real G.

Comment

Every country has had it's finest hour many millennium ago. Thousands of years a go, we had green lands with clean flowing river. We hunted for food like real men and had women who looked after our children and gave us sex most likely multiple times.

Now, we have a high concentration of **** in rivers called sewers, have easily available food that means 60 percent of people look like butterbean and mofo's who will kill people in a cowardly way with guns while back in the days you actually faced each other in battle that you could smell their blood to your stone, spear, fist or teeth.

You represent the cowardice in a modern man with your guns. I would rather die like a hero trying to kill you with my bare hands even if you had a gun. I may be dead 6 feet under, but you're a walking dead man with a vagina.

I went to the Optician's 2 weeks a go. I am not blind as you are. I can see with my eyes like you, but I can analyse with my brain. You lack real assessment but I can teach you one day, if you don't shoot yourself in the foot.

Say the word and you shall be taught by a real man, and his name is PensionKiller. Yes mofo, that's me, the real G.

When I was in prison, for stabbing a few fools up close and lovingly, I learned that I love thatcopper smell of blood. you seem worth enough to smash on you feet, face to face... My HK will speak another day homie.. Peace pensioner,when does your dole check arrive? You gonna buy me a pint or two, after that, I'll pay for everyone in your lovely local tavern. But promise me to never discuss football,or the soggy biscuits you skeeted on or were forced to consume in your private schools.. We cool?

Stop posting... Pm me... You will love me... You will know I've forded that river regularly..

You are embarrassing yourself, cuz I'll give you my name number & crminal cases filed against me..
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-08-2017, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Two words, not one, where & when

Comment

When I was in prison, for stabbing a few fools up close and lovingly, I learned that I love thatcopper smell of blood. you seem worth enough to smash on you feet, face to face... My HK will speak another day homie.. Peace pensioner,when does your dole check arrive? You gonna buy me a pint or two, after that, I'll pay for everyone in your lovely local tavern. But promise me to never discuss football,or the soggy biscuits you skeeted on or were forced to consume in your private schools.. We cool?

Stop posting... Pm me... You will love me... You will know I've forded that river regularly..

You are embarrassing yourself, cuz I'll give you my name number & crminal cases filed against me..
                      I will let you drink a pint of your blood after I smash your face in.

Comment

Working...
                      X