Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who the **** can believe Loma is ducking Rigo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He hasn't just the whole division shook but the one above and the one above that! That is when you know you bad!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Larry, don't you find this thread rather funny? The two replies above yours are coming from two guys who:

1) Claimed Ward would duck Kovalev in the first fight.
      2) They thought Ward was gonna retire/duck the second fight as well.
      3) They are also fans of a guy who claimed he wanted to unify MW then ducked a fight vs the guy who had the last belt.

These kind of threads are really amusing to say the least. This is like making a thread saying "Who the **** can believe Ward is ducking Kovalev?"
      You are a stupid man. nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        oh, they damn sho showed their true colors
        A very long time ago actually. But it's still funny nonetheless.
        Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        You are a stupid man. nuff said.
        And this is coming from the ****** with 200 alts and forgets to log out of one before replying.

That's what I thought though. Sit yo ass back down, boy. You get exposed and ****ted on on every account you create cause well, in the end, the only ****** here is YOU.

Comment

Its a clear duck my Loma. Rigo ripped him on Twitter all week.

Comment

They just want loma to lose to a black guy.

Comment

And this is coming from the ****** with 200 alts and forgets to log out of one before replying.

That's what I thought though. Sit yo ass back down, boy. You get exposed and ****ted on on every account you create cause well, in the end, the only ****** here is YOU.
              I don't have any alt accounts you fool. You're so stupid that you fell for a joke. BIGPOPPAPUMP, please check all the IPs from my entries and let everyone know if I have an alt account or anything suspicious.

Yes, Ward fought Kovalev. After he was paid 5+ millions and 6.5+ millions by Roc Nation. Do not pretend Ward is a hero.

Comment

**** dude, is this true?

I always thought Maxi was okay when not speaking about GGG and ****. He attacked me once when I made a thread about boxing fans being extremely sore losers immediately after Ward v Kov 1, but I find him to be okay when Eastern Euros aren't involved.

What alts does he have?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Rigo wanted a 124 CW when Loma was at 126. Now supposedly Rigo wanted Loma at 130. Yeah, right. And for how much money? seems like he's following the Lara route here... twitter warrior... I'll fight Golovkin at 160. Right. But I command a lot of money.

Please, it was never gonna happen, move on. But don't blame Loma.
                  Lomachenko is not dodging Rigondeaux. However, Bob Arum is! Arum remembers what Rigondeaux did to Nonito Donaire and is not willing to risk that same thing happening to the only fighter in his stable who has any star potential.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Mayweather ducked
                    Ward ducked
                    Jacobs ducked
                    Stevenson ducked

Loma would never duck. And if he did, no one cares.

GGG would never duck a rematch with Jacobs. And if he did, no one cares.

BJS would never duck. And if he did, no one cares.

Yeah I notice the trend
                    "No one" = You!

Comment

Fanboys of rigo seem to think weight does not matter but it does especially in lower divisions because each pound is higher percentage of their body weight. Rigo gets demolished by Loma, if the weight was closer it would be a very competative fight but at 130 Rigo gets spanked like a little bastard child. He is not even a big 122 while Loma has already fought at 135 in amateurs. Rigos power is very good vs dudes who look like 8 year olds but it's nothing special at 130.

Comment

Working...
                      X