Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali - Boxing's Greatest is Gone, 1942-2016

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by muslimer12 View Post
    Can you disappear and never return
    Nope... Please take that bomb out of your underwear, and cease and desist your terrorist plans, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
      I loved the way Ali gave the finger to White America. Why should a black american fight a white mans' war across the globe in a time when black americans suffered injustice at home. One thing white americans hate is for a black man to stare them right in the eye and tell them NO!! I am not your slave!!!!
      I love the way two of his daughters exclusively take the White D, and married White men...

And how his black genes are now gone, in that his grandkids are by all means and purposes, White males (they would be viewed as such, and treated as such).

His white grandson is also a star RB, and a top recruit in the nation.

Wot was that racist **** Ali used to spew? "BLUE BIRDS WITH BLUE BIRDS! RED BIRDS WITH RED BIRDS"!

Bwhahahahahah. Love how history and karma kicks the ass of some people...

Comment

• Lol, if only we knew wot was running through Ali's mind as he saw all his little white sprogs scampering around, while his two daughters were lovingly embraced with their White husbands...

Ahh Ali... How your ignorant ass got a dosage of karma...

Can you IMAGINE if a WHITE athlete said he supported racial segregation, and how races shouldn't mix, etc.? And him being heralded a HERO!?! And while he left the Nation of Islam, he never ONCE APOLOGIZED< nor said recanted his statements on race, and all his hateful and racist comments about Whites.

But Ali was such a great man! Ali DINDU NUFFINZ, DOE!!!
        Last edited by Flabulous; 06-04-2016, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
          Lol, if only we knew wot was running through Ali's mind as he saw all his little white sprogs scampering around, while his two daughters were lovingly embraced with their White husbands...

Ahh Ali... How your ignorant ass got a dosage of karma...

Can you IMAGINE if a WHITE athlete said he supported racial segregation, and how races shouldn't mix, etc.? And him being heralded a HERO!?! And while he left the Nation of Islam, he never ONCE APOLOGIZED< nor said recanted his statements on race, and all his hateful and racist comments about Whites.

But Ali was such a great man! Ali DINDU NUFFINZ, DOE!!!
          When you die no one will care, people care for Ali

Comment

• Rumble young man, rumble.

Comment

When you die no one will care, people care for Ali
              Everyone who I want to care, and who I care about, will care about me when I die.

I'd rather not have billions of people who I don't even know pretend to be all sad and upset when I die.

Sorry - but I keep it real. Of course I don't like to see people die, and I feel for his close family.

But I'm going to be real about Ali - his life, and "legacy." He was a nasty, anti-white RACIST, who was a member of the Nation of Islam...

While he eventually DID leave the death cult that is known as "Islam," he never recanted the hateful things he said about White people.

Now - take that bomb out of your underpants, and cease and desist with your terrorist plots, Mudscum.

Comment

Everyone who I want to care, and who I care about, will care about me when I die.

I'd rather not have billions of people who I don't even know pretend to be all sad and upset when I die.

Sorry - but I keep it real. Of course I don't like to see people die, and I feel for his close family.

But I'm going to be real about Ali - his life, and "legacy." He was a nasty, anti-white RACIST, who was a member of the Nation of Islam...

While he eventually DID leave the death cult that is known as "Islam," he never recanted the hateful things he said about White people.

Now - take that bomb out of your underpants, and cease and desist with your terrorist plots, Mudscum.
                You obviously know nothing, and you talking should be illegal, peace

Comment

You obviously know nothing, and you talking should be illegal, peace
                  Prophet Muhammad WALLAHU ASALLAH KABYAH PEACE BE UPON HIM used to get pegged up his arse by little boys and girls.

PLEASE just take that bomb out of your underpants!

Comment

• May he rest in peace.

Comment

Prophet Muhammad WALLAHU ASALLAH KABYAH PEACE BE UPON HIM used to get pegged up his arse by little boys and girls.

PLEASE just take that bomb out of your underpants!
                      lol loser....

Comment

Working...
                      X