No announcement yet.

Why so many white people on welfare?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
    When the stats refeclt more whites receive benefits American society steadfastly places a black face as the typical welfare recipient . go figure.
    With whites, it's the bottom feeding 20% of whites

With blacks, it's the norm,, with 70% of blacks..

When 2/3 of your race is on welfare, sorry you will get stereotyped

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      stats can be manipulated to say anything you want, there's a really good book about this called how to lie with statistics

basically globalism has made it possible to for someone in Bangladesh to take the low paying factory job you need for your family to survive
      My dad supported a family of 5 on a machinist's salary without the need for my mother to work only 20 years ago.

Try doing that shit nowadays when you're competing with some **** in Indo-China who will do the same job you do for 57 cents a day.

Life in this country has changed so dramatically just in my own time on this earth. The 90s was a pretty amazing time to be alive. The technological boom created jobs everywhere, the housing market was accessible for common workers, college was much more affordable, we had a national surplus, and the dollar had so much more buying power.

On that machinist's salary that my dad made not only could he support a family of 5, but he also bought his own home, opened his own business, and put his kids through college.

All that stuff is gone now. You can't do any of that shit if you're not making major bank these days. I don't think kids these days even realize how different things were economically in this country back then.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        My dad supported a family of 5 on a machinist's salary without the need for my mother to work only 20 years ago.

Try doing that shit nowadays when you're competing with some **** in Indo-China who will do the same job you do for 57 cents a day.

Life in this country has changed so dramatically just in my own time on this earth. The 90s was a pretty amazing time to be alive. The technological boom created jobs everywhere, the housing market was accessible for common workers, college was much more affordable, we had a national surplus, and the dollar had so much more buying power.

On that machinist's salary that my dad made not only could he support a family of 5, but he also bought his own home, opened his own business, and put his kids through college.

All that stuff is gone now. You can't do any of that shit if you're not making major bank these days. I don't think kids these days even realize how different things were economically in this country back then.
        in the 90's I lived pretty good on a slightly above minimum wage job, now well paid professionals that I know are having to take second jobs just to live their lifestyle. that's the proof of hyperinflation

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          110 million people are on some sort of welfare. 44 million are white 28 million are black and 11 million are Hispanic

44 out of 225 million white people means roughly 20% are on welfare

28 out of 39 million black people means roughly 72% are on welfare

11 out of 55 million Hispanic people means roughly 20% are on welfare.
          Huffington is a **** news outlet.. So of course, they twist this study in order to confuse liberal readers into thinking whites/conservatives are the problem.

Also why I would argue that black people are far more racist than white..

Comment

Now tell us how it is exclusively the right-wingers fault

Comment

It's because the federal government has grown, and sucks so much out of the economy, plus debasing the currency from gold standard..

Prices were very stable for almost 200 years, then post 1920s, government got bigger and bigger and quality of life slowly diminished..

As big central federal government gets bigger, it slowly suffocates the economy..

For example, Bernie sanders wants college tuition to be free... Sounds good except every college will then start charging a million a semester, and prices will soar, just like in every field the federal government gets involved in

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                Now tell us how it is exclusively the right-wingers fault
                It's the fault of both parties. NAFTA was a fucking disaster that was equally supported by both Democrats and Republicans.

It helped create that temporary boom I alluded to in my post, but once that bubble burst we couldn't come back from it. Especially not (and this is the part you're really going to like) with the bullshit war in Iraq hemorrhaging our finances by trillions of dollars on top of it.

It was like a Tommy Hearns jab/straight right combo.

And we have candidates running right now who want to put boots on the ground in Syria.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  stats can be manipulated to say anything you want, there's a really good book about this called how to lie with statistics

basically globalism has made it possible to for someone in Bangladesh to take the low paying factory job you need for your family to survive
                  Percentages are one of the most basic of math formulas. Not that complicated.

Comment

It's the fault of both parties. NAFTA was a fucking disaster that was equally supported by both Democrats and Republicans.

It helped create that temporary boom I alluded to in my post, but once that bubble burst we couldn't come back from it. Especially not (and this is the part you're really going to like) with the bullshit war in Iraq hemorrhaging our finances by trillions of dollars on top of it.

And we have candidates running right now who want to put boots on the ground in Syria.
                    Yes, nafta and other trade acts are the main culprit... But Clinton and Obama have both fully supported them.. Trump has railed against them since the start of his campaign, same for bernie sanders

Comment

Trust me, I'm pretty independant, but the furthest left I lean on anything is war. Insane wastes of time. But it's not up to us, it's up to the zionists what happens.

I don't think Trump would. How would it benefit him really? Unless it's all a collaboration, then you realize that the American people are just pawns in their own country

Comment

Working...
                      X