No announcement yet.

Rate the Following Members - 16:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sifo Dyas View Post
    quit making this thread about your self you sorry loser ****. this thread is to rate those posters and thats all i have to say about that..... coleman
    ....who's that?

Comment

quit making this thread about your self you sorry loser ****. this thread is to rate those posters and thats all i have to say about that..... coleman
      I rate Sifo Dyas = Butt hurt. If you don't want to come legally then stay the **** out........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        ....who's that?
        He's a guy who stopped me in a pro ring. He never should have but it happened as it did. They believe that repeating his name to me will get me riled up, it is what it is. When somebody who talks all this **** does as little as I did in the sport then come talk to me. Until then I will takes ****s that know more boxing than most of you. It is how it is, I did what I did.........Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 03-21-2012, 02:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          He's a guy who stopped me in a pro ring. He never should have but it happened as it did. his They believe that repeatingname to me will get me riled up, it is does as little as I did in the sport then come talk to me. Until then I will twhat it is. When somebody who talks all this ****akes ****s that know more boxing than most of you. It is how it is, I did what I did.........Rockin'
          it does..........

Comment

it does..........
            I just laugh now when confronted with absolute ignorance aswell as a muy grande punta. "reported" here's a kiss for you.............Rockin'

Comment

Mike Tyson77 - 2.5

Bluetech - 6.5

WarriorSoul - 7.0

Boxingtech718v2 - 6.5

Rockin'

Comment

The lists seems to be bottoming out little by little. I think you already mentioned the best of the best, E.

I'll give Rockin an 8 for being a boxer, no matter if he got knocked out in 1 round by Coleman. Respect for making it pro, something I would have liked to do, but can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  I just laugh now when confronted with absolute ignorance aswell as a muy grande punta. "reported" here's a kiss for you.............Rockin'
                  you failed..........

Comment

Mike Tyson77 - 5/10

Bluetech - 2.5/10

WarriorSoul - not sure who that is

Boxingtech718v2 - 5/10 I confuse him with another poster...

Rockin' - 6.5/10 seems like an alright guy..even if we disagree on somethings

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      ]Mike Tyson77 - 5/10

Bluetech - 2.5/10

WarriorSoul - not sure who that is

Boxingtech718v2 - 5/10 I confuse him with another poster...

Rockin' - 6.5/10 seems like an alright guy..even if we disagree on somethings

Lol at first I wasn't sure of Tyson, but he's a pretty good guy, and can be funny. . . 8/10.

Bluetech - 1/10

WarriorSoul - Don't know either. . .

Boxingtech - 5/10 sounds about right.

Rockin' - Lol as long as he's not talking about blowing immigrant families up at the border with land mines. . . Rockin' is an integral member of boxingscene. 10/10.

Comment

Working...
                      X