Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So This Guy Is Standing At The Side Of The Road Looking For A Lift, What Would Joo Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So This Guy Is Standing At The Side Of The Road Looking For A Lift, What Would Joo Do

?

Stop and offer him a ride
    7.14%
    Carry on driving
    42.86%
    Call the local PD and inform them there is a psychopath on the loose
    28.57%
    Just laugh at him
    21.43%

unless he's a known serial killer that i recognize i'd probably give him a lift. it's a bit safer giving hitch-hikers a lift in Canada than it would be in the States - or so I would imagine.

Comment

I'd tell Larry to **** off and walk home

Comment

looks very unapproachable imo. I suspect the ride would be very awkward with him going on about how white fighters are superior.

Comment

Would love Medved's opinion.

Comment

I once picked up a hitchhiker on my way back from skiing who I could tell worked at the resort. One of the first things he told me was that he just got out of jail for beating the shit out of his wife. He seemed like a really nice guy and I had no issues with him. I don't often pick up hitchhikers though.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I once picked up a hitchhiker on my way back from skiing who I could tell worked at the resort. One of the first things he told me was that he just got out of jail for beating the shit out of his wife. He seemed like a really nice guy and I had no issues with him. I don't often pick up hitchhikers though.

damn, dude. i hope you don't condone **** like that.
              do you even think about stuff when you go through life?
              like typing that sentence, for instance?

don't pick up hitchhikers, guys

this is not 1930

you will eventually get robbed or far worse.
              they're hitchhiking, so they probably cant afford a gun and bullets (bullets are expensive, especially for a transient) and provide you a quick death
              instead you have a date with a stolen steak knife

most people hitchhiking have nothing to lose.

i know it sounds cruel
              and if you see a family hitchhiking, children, etc, obviously you should help them (the best way to go is likely to call the police, anyway)
              but you cant expose yourself to somebody you don't know that you picked up off of the street in a moving car that you are driving.
              what are you going to do when you got a knife in your ribs and you're going 70 down the highway and he tells you "if you slow down, i'm going to stab you"

whatever the **** he wants, thats what
              Last edited by New England; 09-16-2011, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                Sounds like a real gentleman.

Comment

Steer towards him and spill his guts/brains all over the ****ing freeway. Dat's how s**t goes down with me

Comment

I'd challenge the peckerwood to a fist fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X