Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Keeps Tight-Lipped on Talk of Dominic Ingle Split

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Keeps Tight-Lipped on Talk of Dominic Ingle Split

Former IBF welterweight world champion Kell Brook is keeping his training situation under the radar at the moment. The Sheffield Star spoke to Brook regarding rumors that he split with his career-long trainer, Dominic Ingle. The paper revealed that Brook is in camp at Feurteventura with retired fighters Adam Etches and John Fewkes, who may or may not be training him for his upcoming return.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kell Brook only one fight in 2018. Hearn is holding him back. The Khan Brook fight should have been made already

Comment

Of course he's tight lipped about it. Snitches get stitches everybody knows the rules lol

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Kell Brook only one fight in 2018. Hearn is holding him back. The Khan Brook fight should have been made already
        Hearn talks about keeping fighters active that aren't signed to him yet they pretty much fight as often as his fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Khan's too busy trying to suckle on the old grey titty of Manny thinking it'll cement his non existent legacy of he beats him.

That rehydration ish for brook was disgusting from khan.

Biscuit whiskers knows he gets chinned by brook

Comment

Surprised if they do split

Comment

I wonder if it has anything to do with recent talk of cheating amongst fighters in that gym. Maybe Kell sees the writing on the wall and wants to distance himself from it.

Comment

Brook really has been so mismanaged since winning the title. Some of it his fault of course, but damn it has been bad. First he took on two mandatories which is fine, but then Hearn kind of sacrificed him to GGG at MW once Eubank pulled out and then he put him in against Spence who is the current monster at WW. Damn, the Khan fight needs to happen already. Neither have anything else going for them currently.

Comment

Brook was asked point-blank if Ingle was still his trainer - to which the boxer replied: "He could be - he could not be...it's like that Bruce Forsyth game. All I can say is I am training extremely hard in Fuerteventura, three times a day, for a fight in December."

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                    Khan's too busy trying to suckle on the old grey titty of Manny thinking it'll cement his non existent legacy of he beats him.

That rehydration ish for brook was disgusting from khan.

Biscuit whiskers knows he gets chinned by brook
                    Now this I can agree with. Khan has wasted so many years. He’s becoming a fraud to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X