Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Want To Face Top PBC Fighters For Rest of Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    HURRAY!!! Pacquaio is now seen as a top five welterweight again! When he was with Toprank hes was washed! GO PBC!!!
    Lol! With you I can never tell if you’re being sarcastic but I know you’re a big Crawford fan so I’ll go ahead and say you are. It’s funny him saying he wants to fight the top welters now when he had no interest in fighting bud when the fight was there to make.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      If he beats 2 of these fighters Thurman, Porter, Spence. I will have to admit that he has a better resume than Floyd. And everyone knows I’m a mayweather fan. I hope Pacquio knows that Floyd is not fighting him that was just a ploy to get him to sign with Haymon. Nevertheless I hope pbc treats him well and get him out of the debt Arum put him in
      His resume won't matter either way because he still lost to Floyd Mayweather Jr like everyone else and Im a fan of both fighters.

At the end of the day, Floyd has done things Pac hasn't done and Pac has done things Floyd hasn't done. Both are HOF all time greats but Floyd is the best fighter of this generation.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        If he beats 2 of these fighters Thurman, Porter, Spence. I will have to admit that he has a better resume than Floyd. And everyone knows I’m a mayweather fan. I hope Pacquio knows that Floyd is not fighting him that was just a ploy to get him to sign with Haymon. Nevertheless I hope pbc treats him well and get him out of the debt Arum put him in
        I'm so ready to be a ******* again lol. I hope he can do it!
        I havent been able to be a ******* since about 2008!
        I'M READY FOR MY MOMENT LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          HURRAY!!! Pacquaio is now seen as a top five welterweight again! When he was with Toprank hes was washed! GO PBC!!!
          THEM PROBLEM WITH MANNY ON TOP RANK WAS THE BARRIER OF BOB ARUM
          he wasnt going to give pac to thurman..
          pac is a talent and will be for likely 2 more years even if he gets ko'd again..
          HE'S ABNORMAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Lol! With you I can never tell if you’re being sarcastic but I know you’re a big Crawford fan so I’ll go ahead and say you are. It’s funny him saying he wants to fight the top welters now when he had no interest in fighting bud when the fight was there to make.
            PBC-Pacman, what a way to go out. Pretty damn sad if you ask me. Once the A-side, now the contender to a Thurman, Spence and even the Billy-goat Shawn Porter ; no multiple weight-class champions, a bunch of hyped overrated scrubs.

Could of been the A-side vs. the P4P Terence Crawford as he passed the torch or the #2. ranked Vasyl Lomachenko....I have no more words.

Comment

Whose he kidding? Should of retired 3 years ago. I get the money grab for another mayweather fight but he knows him AND MAYWEATHER want NOTHING TO DO WITH Bud or Spence.
              Thurman, Porter and Garcia could upset them too.

Comment

I don’t want to see him fight Broner. PAC said top fighter. Broner is not a top fighter. PAC should fight cherry picker Danny Garcia. Want to see him lose his 3rd fight. Danny likes to fight ex champs like Rios come on Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by Pound4PoundStud View Post
                  Pacquiao won't beat any of the top welterweights. Pacquiao is a faded fighter that is past his prime. It's questionable if he'll beat Broner. Pacquiao is living off of his name right now
                  I agree. That's what I said a couple of days ago.

The Pacman should look for money fights that he can actually win. Spence will be a suicide. Crawford will be a bruising battering, even if it goes the distance.

Fight Broner, Khan, maybe Floyd and get out. He might lose all three.

Comment

"if manny wants to keep on fighting he needs to fight the best" - Big Dunn

lolololololol

Comment

lol @ all the hurt feelings in here --

first it was --

"manny needs to fight the best if he's still fighting"

and then --

"manny should look for easy fights that he can win to close out his career, he's stupid if he's calling out for the young top guys"

Comment

Working...
                      X