Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where will you place The Monster Naoya Inoue if he wins the WBSS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will you place The Monster Naoya Inoue if he wins the WBSS?

5-10? I can't see him losing.

Top 5 without a doubt. I am one of the first ones on nsb to talk about Inoue, half of you didn’t even know who he was

Comment

Depends because everyone uses different criteria for what makes a fighter p4p.....but he should be top 5 on his accomplishments

Comment

I don't think that bracket is very difficult. He should win. I'd say he cements his place in top10. Not top5

Comment

Confucius say; "If he rearry monstah, how come he rike 5 foot 5 and weigh as much as pretty high school girl?"

Comment

if you're asking for personal opinion, the argument is endless

based on the PFP for RING MAG or ESPN

he should be above usyk, spence, arguably above garcia
            BUT that depends on how inoue wins
            garcia has been soundly beating opponents by dec, but if inoue obliterates everyone a la tyson
            then he's gonna get even more credit

Comment

It’s not if he wins the tournament, it’s how many rounds he will do it in

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                It’s not if he wins the tournament, it’s how many rounds he will do it in
                Lol I was thinking 5-7 earlier

Comment

I hate goofy, mythical "lb for lb" ****, maybe my least favorite thing about boxing. But I couldn't help but think watching him fight that there is nobody in the sport further ahead of the other guys in his division than Inoue. It's like the Grand Canyon, Rodriguez can maybe be competitive for a while, maybe. All those other guys, including Burnett and Tete will be eaten alive by Inoue and made to look like bums. Inoue may be the best in the sport

Comment

I already have him at #6 right now so maybe #4.

Comment

Working...
                    X