No announcement yet.

All Time Middleweight Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    I went to a dog show and I won. I asked the bank for a home improvement loan, they gave me 1000 bucks to move out. Dr. Ruth, when you have sex with your husband, do you go UP on him?

Not only was he hilarious and a legend, but his HBO specials helped launch a few careers, like Tim Allen, Jeff Foxworthy, Roseanne Barr, Carol Leifer and Andrew "Dice" Clay.
    Nice. yes, a legend and by all accounts a nice guy...True story, Iron Mike adored Rodney... I read this in Rodney's book: He sees Mike Tyson with his body guards, so Rodney goes up to Mike and while making a dismissive sweep with his hand to his guards says "its Ok Mike im here now."

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Nice. yes, a legend and by all accounts a nice guy...True story, Iron Mike adored Rodney... I read this in Rodney's book: He sees Mike Tyson with his body guards, so Rodney goes up to Mike and while making a dismissive sweep with his hand to his guards says "its Ok Mike im here now."
      My wife called me the other night and said she wanted to have sex in the backseat, and she wanted me to drive!

My wife cut down our sex to once a month. You think that's bad, I know a few guys she cut down to nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        My wife called me the other night and said she wanted to have sex in the backseat, and she wanted me to drive!

My wife cut down our sex to once a month. You think that's bad, I know a few guys she cut down to nothing.
        My wife what a bad driver....I asked her why she hit a tree, she said she honked!

Comment

Now, by God, you boys need to learn yer Corso. Listen to 'im. I am the Corso expert around here. I know more about Corsology than anyone. The full Marianne, boys.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            My wife what a bad driver....I asked her why she hit a tree, she said she honked!
            I told my kid about the birds and the bees, he told me about my wife and the butcher

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              I told my kid about the birds and the bees, he told me about my wife and the butcher
              hahaa nice.... You know who was the original? 'Take my wife please' henny youngman.

So henny is this old 80 year old... he goes up to his hotel room and sees a gorgeus blond, and she says "my you must have the wrong room' henny says 'nah just arrived 50 years too late!"

Oh almost forgot: I bought a used car and found my wife's shawl in back!

Comment

When I was born my mother and the doctor slapped each other.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                  When I was born my mother and the doctor slapped each other.
                  Jesunka Lefty! Pay attention:

BOY I was an ugly kid... the doctor slapped my mom instead of me... what an ugly kid I was, when I came out my mother said, "ohh what a treasure" the doctor said "yeah lets bury it." and poor! I was a poor kid Lefty...When I was born instead of cigars my pop passed around Marlboros.

Comment

I really like the little guys who went big throughout history.

Daniel The Jew Mendoza went for LW to MW to HW champ.

Tommy Sayers from MW to HW.

Bob Fitzsimmons LW to MW to HW to LHW champ

Roy Jones Jr MW to SMW to LHW to HW to champ

I dunno how great that makes any of them at MW, especially since most of them you can only read about, but it is a very impressive feat and in my opinion is the single most impressive thing a MW can do in their career.

Comment

Would Fitz knock Rocky cold?

Comment

Working...
                      X