If Amir Khan had an iron chin...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Amir Khan had an iron chin...

would he reach P4P# 1 status?

who knows. If Paulie had power, would be have been? - If David Price had a chin and stamina, would he be a top heavyweight?

You can't just simplify it like that because fighters often tailor their fight style to suit their strengths and weaknesses. Like many said Malignaggi would've been elite if he had power, but if that was the case, he may not have worked as much as developing a nice jab and movement.

If Khan had an iron chin, maybe when he was learning his craft he might've worked more on trading rather than speed and combinations due to his belief in his chin.

Comment

He would be 100x times more egotistical just think how bad it would be.

Comment

Amir Khan was giving Clenelo a boxing lesson before he got caught with a lottery punch. Let's say the chances of winning the lottery against Khan are 1/100. The chances of winning the lottery against Ruslan Provodnikov are 1/1,000,000, for comparison.

Comment

No, don't think so. He's still a flawed fighter. I mean how do you explain the Algieri performance? Not like Algieri is a huge puncher but still was very competitive and won 4-5 rounds. But Khan against boxers like he already is would be hell. One of his problems is he will throw fast combos when they are not necessary at all. Kind of like GRJ. There isn't much sense behind them, just what he has been doing his entire career. His punch variety and IQ would have to improve to reach P4P #1 status.

Comment

no, he was still very easy to hit and had bad habits.

if he had better defense and an iron chin he'd have gone very far. he had great speed and very good power.

Comment

This question hurts my brain.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                He would be 100x times more egotistical just think how bad it would be.
                Oh god. I never thought about that

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Oh god. I never thought about that
                  Lmao....Yeaaahhh be careful what u ask for G

Comment

No, his IQ is horrible, his foot work sucks and he throws the same shots over and over again...Why do ya'll try to make him out as some master boxer?

Comment

Working...
                    X