Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one of these Bscene users is the toughest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    like i said, biggest poser on here. dude had such a melt down, now hes a badass calling people punk ass white boys and beeners
    What are you crying about again dwelling like a little girl, lil Moesha. You may be too much of a punk to fight back but I dont take sht. When somebody attacks me for no reason, I retaliate right back. Read from the beginning and youll see how i was provoked.

You are used to taking it up the azz so that’s why you are down there while im up here.

Get off nuts now cuz I got grown man sht to do. Im out here racking everything in. What are you doing besides gossiping about another man? Lil moesha gonna keep crying 😂

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      What are you crying about again dwelling like a little girl, lil Moesha. You may be too much of a punk to fight back but I dont take sht. When somebody attacks me for no reason, I retaliate right back. Read from the beginning and youll see how i was provoked.

You are used to taking it up the azz so that’s why you are down there while im up here.

Get off nuts now cuz I got grown man sht to do. Im out here racking everything in. What are you doing besides gossiping about another man? Lil moesha gonna keep crying 😂
      Look here Leslie chow, nobody believes your tough guy act just chill out. It’s not gossiping. It’s true lol. Your ass cried about getting boxingscene shut down. Never seen anyone cry more than that

Even The Madison laughed at how much of a bltch you were

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Look here Leslie chow, nobody believes your tough guy act just chill out. It’s not gossiping. It’s true lol. Your ass cried about getting boxingscene shut down. Never seen anyone cry more than that

Even The Madison laughed at how much of a bltch you were
        that was hilarious no offence to finitox.

Comment

So many alphas in this thread so hard rn

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidus View Post
            They're all tough gangsters for sure but i pick up a Simon webbe vibe from the description of darkseid see link -
            https://goo.gl/images/4UTuyQ
            Who are you again? Oh... yeah, that pernicious lil hoe... carry on boy..

Comment

Im a h0m0sexual transgender female Korean/Italian who raises chickens as pets. But to these ignorant mexicans, all asians are chinos.
              Damn...you are NOT who I thought you were lol

Comment

Get off nuts now cuz I got grown man sht to do. Im out here racking everything in. What are you doing besides gossiping about another man? Lil moesha gonna keep crying ��
                We got a problem here?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X