Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm freaking pumped for the Space Force!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Thanks for the advice. I shall not forget your words as I too hope to one day share a domicile with a strong, powerful woman. The missionary situation is a bit surprising, as I always pictured my strong female companion atop of me, in total control.
    I may suggest we put labels on all of our supplements and exercise equipment to avoid any potential conflict.

That is sound judgement bro. Yes i expected to be at least dominated via control locks with her legs or arms. But alas she was very coy. She was getting into it but didn't want to restrain me at all very disappointing.

I would put labels on everything and make sure to share responsibility on the shopping budget they eat everything not strapped down or under lock & key. Countless amounts of snackage i bought fell victim to mrs Ronnie Coleman bicep. She was very touched when i offered to get her a separate fridge. Not knowing my true feeling's she persisted with her snack snatching until i ended things.

Comment

Thanks bro, appreciate it!

I'll try to be the very first person to sign up for the Space Force!
      Bon Voyage

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Fawkes View Post
        You would be a worthy candidate bro. I see you have a penchant for muscle babes. I am also very enthusiastic about well muscled ladys.

I have experience in the art of tussle with feminine muscle. An ex partner very forthwith and angry. Similar testosterone levels to myself for sure. We had a turbulent time for a few months. Didnt last.

Sex was bizarre to say the least she just grunted and wanted missionary all the time. This animal had bigger muscular thighs and biceps then me but didnt once utilise them during sexual activity. Sickening it perturbed me.

One tip for you to save arguments if you happen to co habitate with one of them. Keep you're supplements separate no sharing. I wasn't a fan of waking up to find my creatine had been ransacked yet again and the goblins already on its fifth bowl of muesli grinning maniacally at me. Strewth.
        Did she ever... you know... rape you?

Comment

Thanks bro, appreciate it!

I'll try to be the very first person to sign up for the Space Force!
          Who will you be fighting out there?

Comment

Yep...i love space exploration...just hope that they wont hide their research and findings from the general public again

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              Did she ever... you know... rape you?
              Not to my knowledge but i woke up with a sore arse a few times bro.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                Who will you be fighting out there?
                I'll be ready to take on anyone!!

Comment

One day I'll be chief engineer aboard a starship.

I'll be like, "Captain, this is chief engineer Slobberts. Our main engines were damaged when we made the jump to light speed. We'll have to switch to our backup boosters."

Comment

2020....... here we come!

Comment

I'm not a Trump fan by any means, but I think the space Force will only do good things for space research and development, including being a catalyst for an eventual manned mission to Mars. Space is the future, boys. Let's not let all the other stupid things Trump does get in the way of us supporting a good decision by his administration!

I also work in the aerospace industry so it's some good job security!
                      Mars appears real lifeless so wouldnt it be better to concentrate on sending rovers elsewhere until we find a planet more interesting?

What's you're job in the industry if you dont mind?
                      Last edited by maracho; 08-10-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X