This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Black Panther is a steaming pile of ****

What a hypejob movie. Seriously its basically Captain America lite with a black guy. In fact if this wasn't a black superhero movie I highly doubt people would care. The plot is ****, the acting by the vast majority of the cast including the star boseman is garbage. The only good thing about the movie is the sidekick oboye yeah she's cool but the rest of the film is terrible. Once again the sjw crowd have to prop up something utterly **** just because it features black folks. The same dopey cunts ignore the fact the best black superhero movie was already made 20 years ago. Blade is and forever will be the greatest comic book black superhero so fuck the black panther don't waste your money on more
    Hollywood propaganda.

Comment

Its just a movie. There thousands of **** movies every yr. Whats really amazing is how grown men watch fookin super hero movies lol.

Comment

Wasn't that bad.

Also wasn't that good.

The last great superhero movie I saw was Logan. That was a ****ing classic. Totally nailed the intensity and feel of wolverine. R.I.P

Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-08-2018, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          Wasn't that bad.

Also wasn't that good.

The last great superhero movie I saw was Logan. That was a ****ing classic. Totally nailed the intensity and feel of wolverine. R.I.P

I'm picky with movies, but I don't remember any good super hero movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm picky with movies, but I don't remember any good super hero movie.
            Watch that video I posted and tell me that's not a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              Watch that video I posted and tell me that's not a good movie.
              It's cool to watch once in theaters, I can't rewatch that though.

I'm picky with movies. I think Maria Full of Grace is the best movie I've seen

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
                Its just a movie. There thousands of **** movies every yr. Whats really amazing is how grown men watch fookin super hero movies lol.
                what movies should grown men be watching

Comment

This is what happens when people overhype films.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    It's cool to watch once in theaters, I can't rewatch that though.

I'm picky with movies. I think Maria Full of Grace is the best movie I've seen
                    Ive literally watched that video i posted over 20 times and it never gets old.

That is EXACTLY what a wolverine movie should look like, God bless the director. Someone did it right.

Comment

Working...
                    X