Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APB: What is the current location of one -JOSE- aka Josie aka El Rey De Los Puntos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    He's actually stuck in his delivery van.

Comment

Ric, I take back all bad things I've said and thought about you !

In all seriousness I'm hope'n my boy's alright.

Very unJose like to be gone this long.

He hasn't answered any pm's or logged on.

Hope'n God's look'n out and over Jose....

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        Thanks for the tip...ill get my people right on it............now about this Larry guy........what can you tell me? would he have a reason to hurt Josie???
        I can't speak for him but tbh is anyone is safe from larryxxx?

Comment

Im like every still wondering where hes been? did he have a baby on the way or something? maybe times tough and had to cut his internet

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Ric, I take back all bad things I've said and thought about you !

In all seriousness I'm hope'n my boy's alright.

Very unJose like to be gone this long.

He hasn't answered any pm's or logged on.

Hope'n God's look'n out and over Jose....
            Take a sip of the man juice son....
            son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? Cleto?, BAAAYA? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Josie, and you curse the HMIC. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Josie's disappearance from our forum, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              I can't speak for him but tbh is anyone is safe from larryxxx?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Im like every still wondering where hes been? did he have a baby on the way or something? maybe times tough and had to cut his internet
                Stand guard Mr YT aka MR MacioGains..........we need you to stay sharp

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                  Take a sip of the man juice son....
                  son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? Cleto?, BAAAYA? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Josie, and you curse the HMIC. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Josie's disappearance from our forum, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

You sick bastard !

I guess this's what happens when you put a Mexican in charge.

Looks like I'm gonna have to dig deep and get my hands dirty. 🇵🇷

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-05-2016, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

You sick bastard !

I guess this's what happens when you put a Mexican in charge.

Looks like I'm gonna have to dig deep and get my hands dirty. 🇵🇷

I do what I can do when I can do it.........now go check out this LarryXXX character....we got a tip that he might have some leads or at least be a total d%ck either way we need to bend him over a barrel and show him the 50 states............

Comment

i'm a bit worried about my ninja, but he's a family man and he's probably been busy.

he does engage in risky behavior:
                      driving a commercial vehicle
                      wolfing down sofrito
                      plucking his eyebrows until they're just right

Comment

Working...
                      X