Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Sutherland SI article (MUST READ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant stuff Mike D! I shall record this in the B-Suth bible. Our lord is so mysterious there isn't much in His Lordships Book.

WAR MULLET! Fukin love you Mike D......

Comment

Brilliant stuff Mike D! I shall record this in the B-Suth bible. Our lord is so mysterious there isn't much in His Lordships Book.

WAR MULLET! Fukin love you Mike D......

Comment

Whoops posted that twice, meh double love to my lord #TheMulletTeam#TMT

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Did Rumack show y'all this already? If so, my apologies.

http://www.si.com/boxing/brian-suthe...-youtube-video

The dude was everything we dreamed he was.

B-Suth fun facts (these are 100% real and not made up for the laughs)

- He does in fact wear jorts
          - He worked as a Pizza Hut delivery driver during the time of the Rainford bout
          - He took smoke breaks during training camp
          - He's on his fourth wife
          - He eventually climbed the ladder to manage his Pizza Hut
          - Dabbled as a used car salesman
          - Currently works at Pep Boys
          - His brother first saw the Rainford fight while he was at home watching Tru TV's "World's Worst Brawlers".
          - Didn't receive a single cent in his two career fights

The best part of the article is this excerpt right here:

nice article. But I have to ask....what is so wrong with jean shorts lol. I mean if they look like this..

then yes there is a problem. But knee length regular jean shorts I have never seen why some people make fun of them so much. Now to be honest, I don't have much fashion sense. I have plenty of dress clothes to wear when I am going out on the town or to a restaurant or something, but if I am going be be outside all day or just going to the store or something I usually wear jean shorts. What can I say, they are comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
            Brilliant stuff Mike D! I shall record this in the B-Suth bible.
            Definitely record this in the Sutherland bible, make sure it's in the first testament, but credit belongs to Dr. Rumack

He found the article

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              nice article. But I have to ask....what is so wrong with jean shorts lol. I mean if they look like this..

then yes there is a problem. But knee length regular jean shorts I have never seen why some people make fun of them so much. Now to be honest, I don't have much fashion sense. I have plenty of dress clothes to wear when I am going out on the town or to a restaurant or something, but if I am going be be outside all day or just going to the store or something I usually wear jean shorts. What can I say, they are comfortable.
              Lol hey man to each their own, idk, I just thought jorts were very fitting of a gentleman of Brian Sutherland's caliber. But yeah man sport em' if you got em'.

war jorts

Comment

Definitely record this in the Sutherland bible, make sure it's in the first testament, but credit belongs to Dr. Rumack

He found the article
                Could he be our prophet, like he is to B-Suth as Jesus was to God?

Wow, revelations! Due to the digital age i'll put his Exodus up as a mash-up vid of his best moments, the moments that made the mullet/tash combo known to be revered by all.
                This article is 'The Book of Rumack' and his testimonies of our lord B-Suth.

Peace/Mullet be with you...

Comment

I'm about to make some jorts now lol. Just grabbed scissors!

Pics with me in them tomorrow? Belt or no belt?

Comment

Lol hey man to each their own, idk, I just thought jorts were very fitting of a gentleman of Brian Sutherland's caliber. But yeah man sport em' if you got em'.

war jorts
                    a couple of my friends (husband and wife) make fun of me for them. But they ONLY have dress clothes and are extremely materialistic so I don't care what they think. And really it doesn't bother me if anyone makes fun of them so if you want to feel free. I just never got it. Maybe it's because I wear them lol. I live in the Midwest though (Illinois) so maybe that has something to do with it

Let me also add I'm talking stuff like this

not cut off daisy dukes lol. I don't mean to derail your awesome Sutherland thread talking about jorts though. Have at me if you want lol
                    Last edited by sweetpea87; 08-04-2016, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Come on man y'all read that link and comment, don't make me start PM'ing you dudes one by one like brush does and asking you f**kers to please comment on my thread
                      For real though I miss those days when brush used to hit me up via PM

brush would be like, "hey did you see my thread I made"

And I'd be all, "yeah bro sure did".

Then he'd be like, "well could you please leave a comment then"

Hahahahahahahahhahaha

So true about brush.. I remember one time when he was banned, he was pm'ing posters begging them to get on Xbox live chat with him

Comment

Working...
                      X