No announcement yet.

If You Went to Prison for 20+ years....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 years is long, long time.

I would definitely try to get some fellow inmates to suck me off within the first couple days.

Not sure if I could stick my dick in another man's ass, but 20 years is a long time. Anything is bound to happen, I'll probably be a full blown **** by the time my sentence is up

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I'll seek protection for me and my fruit cup from the Squirrel Master

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        LOL I am not sure that happens that often...why would she take some prison dick on the DL when she probably has her pick of prison guard dick too? Less of a risk lol.
        They like the risk & adventure in f#cking prison dick. I'd hold out for a lady prison guard myself. I got a big pretty dick & they strip search you a lot in prison. I like my odds over 20 years of getting some prison guard poontang.

If that doesn't happen I'mma just be jacking it for 20 years or trying to build one of those DIY pocket p#ssies with a bicycle seat & some applesauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          They like the risk & adventure in f#cking prison dick. I'd hold out for a lady prison guard myself. I got a big pretty dick & they strip search you a lot in prison. I like my odds over 20 years of getting some prison guard poontang.

If that doesn't happen I'mma just be jacking it for 20 years or trying to build one of those DIY pocket p#ssies with a bicycle seat & some applesauce.
          God this made me laugh. My girl is in the system and tells me the brace bandage things she gets for her messed up knee are a hot commodity because girls make dildos in there with them.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            God this made me laugh. My girl is in the system and tells me the brace bandage things she gets for her messed up knee are a hot commodity because girls make dildos in there with them.
            Lmao damn when she gets out she gonna wanna **** all day on the first day she get out. My friends girlfriend got locked up for 3 months and when she got out he told me he contemplated marrying her cuz the sex was a whole lot and she would immediately take the initiative everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

I know how to make a solid one, just to keep it 100 like a C-note.

I had a buddy in the army tell me how to make one in the field (with field supplies).

Comment

Bumped.

Comment

when I went to prison I went almost 11 month without jerkin it off, first I thought I would beat the case so my plan was to not jerk it and bust the biggiest load on my girl when I beat the case but bam blew through trial to do a few years and at the 11month mark I broke, my girl send me some crazy pictures no nudes but her ******* were just looking sitting right.

I wouldent fuck with no dudes wtf, would actually be nothing to seduce a female guards their something wrong with these type of females to begin with who get into these type of jobs so exploiting them is there for taking, when I was in prison this one female guard had to be like 25 around their ( I was 19 at the time) was always jocking me hard but I was on the east yard and she always worked the west yard but both side meet in the chow hall to eat and I would see her and you know how when a ***** jocks you and wants that D that bitch would give me that look hard, and anyways I get out the hole for a fight and I come back to the yard just in a different unit and its like 2 in the morning she comes in to release the other guard and bam some dude i didnt really know him went to the day room area she popped the door and he started banging that bitch. I remeber thinking damn if I was doing real time that would be my goal. she brought in cell phone for dude, drugs, lol I was only in that unit for like 3 month before i got released but that unit was popping like amotherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                    when I went to prison I went almost 11 month without jerkin it off, first I thought I would beat the case so my plan was to not jerk it and bust the biggiest load on my girl when I beat the case but bam blew through trial to do a few years and at the 11month mark I broke, my girl send me some crazy pictures no nudes but her ******* were just looking sitting right.

I wouldent fuck with no dudes wtf, would actually be nothing to seduce a female guards their something wrong with these type of females to begin with who get into these type of jobs so exploiting them is there for taking, when I was in prison this one female guard had to be like 25 around their ( I was 19 at the time) was always jocking me hard but I was on the east yard and she always worked the west yard but both side meet in the chow hall to eat and I would see her and you know how when a ***** jocks you and wants that D that bitch would give me that look hard, and anyways I get out the hole for a fight and I come back to the yard just in a different unit and its like 2 in the morning she comes in to release the other guard and bam some dude i didnt really know him went to the day room area she popped the door and he started banging that bitch. I remeber thinking damn if I was doing real time that would be my goal. she brought in cell phone for dude, drugs, lol I was only in that unit for like 3 month before i got released but that unit was popping like amotherfucker.
                    Respect.

11 months is doable though, if you know you have 11 months I would hold out too.

20 years.....fuuuuuaaaaarrrkkkk...

Comment

I'd go to prison for killing Beercules and El Blanco.

'But your honor they really did ask me to do it. Cerealsly!'

Comment

Working...
                      X