No announcement yet.

Joshua-Wilder let Joshua keep all the UK revenue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
    You can carry on being derogatory and demeaning to any and all who you view to question your almighty wisdom and knowledge.
    Question all you want. I'm happy to answer. I am derogatory and demeaning to people who are rude *******s. Polite people who disagree are responded to politely.

If you weren't aware that companies spend so much time and money studying the internet metrics of athletes and entertainers they might do business with, you could have said you weren't aware instead of claiming I was an idiot for telling you something I know for a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      What active American boxer are you claiming is more popular than Wilder?
      Anyone anybody that dos not have an avatar of crooked (En ti tis, da mn site) tells me.

Comment

Champion is normally the A-side, which is why champion is normally listed first. When challenger is the A-side, challenger is listed first.

When Mikey Garcia was the challenger against Lipinets, Garcia was the A-side, and therefore listed first.

When Crawford was the challenger against Horn, Crawford was the A-side, and therefore listed first.
        Who was the A-side?

Who is the A-side?

Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 10-23-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I don't think they will mind that deal if the fight is in the USA

Sounds fair

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Who was the A-side?

Who is the A-side?

the a-side is whoever is on side a. do you not understand english?

Comment

the a-side is whoever is on side a. do you not understand english?
              When presented with proof you're wrong you refuse to acknowledge it. So Martin was the A-side against Joshua n your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                i am curious what this WBC,IBF and CC says when wilder vs fury does less than 300k ppv buys and fails to sell out the staples centre in LA he will then say showtime quoted less numbers to avoid tax and the staples did not sell out because 8k got lost in down town LA and missed the fight.
                He is a fool yammy
                Have you ever driven in downtown LA? It could happen!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  When presented with proof you're wrong you refuse to acknowledge it. So Martin was the A-side against Joshua n your opinion.
                  opinion has nothing to do with it. if he was side a then he was the a side. sorry if you dont like how words work.

Comment

opinion has nothing to do with it. if he was side a then he was the a side. sorry if you dont like how words work.
                    So drawing power isn't the decider who s the A-side now, it's just who's listed first? You're a clown. It's pretty clear you are either very biased or haven't got a ****ing clue, which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
                      We'll see when the numbers come in for this fight won't we

We'll see exactly how wrong I am with my uneducated guesses about how many buys this fight does . What it's attendance and gate revenues are and what splits and financials are given and accepted for the AJ / Wilder fight when it happens.

Until then... You can carry on being derogatory and demeaning to any and all who you view to question your almighty wisdom and knowledge.

Plenty of posts of mine included my projections for the above topics.

Feel free to cite them should I be wrong and I shall be happy to admit I was .

Until then, I'm remaining firm in my position that Wilders deluded..isn't worth anywhere near what you seem to value his overall worth to be and that in 90% of our interactions on here you persist , and likely revel in some degree, in being a condescending , holier than thou wank stain.
                      You're never going to get anything less than a stonewall of tool-ism from this poster. Claims a lot - from running some kind of radio show, to managing fighters, to having three different people use his posting account at any one time, but out and out refuses to back any of it up.

Sadly, he/she can't work out that the fantasy he lives on here, is really some form of multiple personality disorder.

Don't bite - just put him/her on ignore.

Comment

Working...
                      X