Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is jealous of Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clenelo can't stand the fact that Mayweather whoopped his ass. He walked out of the ring knowing how De la ho felt after he got his ass whoopped as well

Comment

floyd is jealous of everyone who gets a little attention

Comment

He is jealous as hell and it's obvious. He always praise Canelo before. Now all of a sudden when Canelo gets this great deal he trashes him mercilessly. Canelo will always be super rich because he won't spend money like a maniac. I doubt Mayweather fights any boxing champions but I think he can easily and safely beat any MMA guys near his weight under boxing rules.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Clenelo can't stand the fact that Mayweather whoopped his ass. He walked out of the ring knowing how De la ho felt after he got his ass whoopped as well
          What champion boxer likes to lose? He would love a rematch of course. It wouldn't be fair fight now. A 28 year old middleweight vs a 41 year old welterweight. This vastly improved Canelo would slaughter today's Mayweather in my opinion. Mayweather will never rematch him because he loves his 0 and can make the big bucks fighting cage fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
            Jealousy can drive a man to forget his purpose on earth and end up chasing something that’s not even there. Floyd you’ve made millions of dollars off of viewers wanting to see you lose, now that a new era is breaking ground all of the sudden you feel left out. Be happy your name is already in the history books as “one” of the greatest boxers in your era and weight class. Make that cake, congratulate the upcoming fighters that took your crown. Yes you can make close to a billion in one fight but look what your doing to have to do that......dragging boxing’s reputation through the mud just to make a few quick bucks. Why not come back and fight a true boxing champion? Anyway now there is talk about Khabib, but this time with this guy, you’ll earn the money you seek to support you money issues but it will come at a cost tainting your “perfect record” you established by cherry picking all your career. I honestly feel this is the first time your taking a huge risk and don’t even know it because this Khabib character will walk through your punches and pressure you to fold and run around the ring. But even then you still might win, just run forest!
            He was jealous of prime pacquiao.

Canelo not so much, as he had schooled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
              Jealousy can drive a man to forget his purpose on earth and end up chasing something that’s not even there. Floyd you’ve made millions of dollars off of viewers wanting to see you lose, now that a new era is breaking ground all of the sudden you feel left out. Be happy your name is already in the history books as “one” of the greatest boxers in your era and weight class. Make that cake, congratulate the upcoming fighters that took your crown. Yes you can make close to a billion in one fight but look what your doing to have to do that......dragging boxing’s reputation through the mud just to make a few quick bucks. Why not come back and fight a true boxing champion? Anyway now there is talk about Khabib, but this time with this guy, you’ll earn the money you seek to support you money issues but it will come at a cost tainting your “perfect record” you established by cherry picking all your career. I honestly feel this is the first time your taking a huge risk and don’t even know it because this Khabib character will walk through your punches and pressure you to fold and run around the ring. But even then you still might win, just run forest!
              No...no he can't.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Why would Floyd be jealous of Canelo?
                Right he beat him and his promoter already

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  He is jealous as hell and it's obvious. He always praise Canelo before. Now all of a sudden when Canelo gets this great deal he trashes him mercilessly. Canelo will always be super rich because he won't spend money like a maniac. I doubt Mayweather fights any boxing champions but I think he can easily and safely beat any MMA guys near his weight under boxing rules.
                  You didn’t see the fact Canelo and De La Hoya started bashing him or you short sighted like many seem to be? Speaking of De La Hoya it’s funny and hypocritical of him when he tried lobbing for a fight against McGregor after Floyd fought him but has a problem with Floyd fighting MMA fights. Now tell me which side jealous and insecure of who.

Comment

Jelless of that BGC (Big Ginger Caaaaaaaaaaaawk!)!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X