Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elephants charge at hunters after they shoot a member of the herd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Punk mfers should've been trampled to death! I can't stand trophy hunting pieces of shit like these fat slobs. I legit get happy hearing of asshats like them getting killed by the animals they are hunting. It takes a royal lowlife to trophy hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      let me rephrase what i said.. animals that are consider "endanger" species. thought it was clear enough but guess not.
      yeah, they allow it because mofos are willing to pay!!

poachers are gonna come kill the animals anyways so might as well offer trophy hunters a chance to come kill these animals in exchange for money. that doesnt mean its right.

but i bet if they have the funds to run these "protected" area year round, do you think they'll still let trophy hunters come and kill these animals?
      so basically they just want money lol.

they let trophy hunters come and kill these animals for a "fee" so that they can continue to protect these animals from poachers? lol ...

in other words, the animals are gonna get killed regardless so just give us some money and we'll look the other way.
      I'm not even going to bother trying to get you to understand as others have already tried and couldn't get through to you. You're just too damn thick.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        I'm not even going to bother trying to get you to understand as others have already tried and couldn't get through to you. You're just too damn thick.
        others??? you have one posted on here that share the same view as you. the rest are all against it lol.

trophy hunters are the same as poachers!!! as a matter of fact, they are worst for the fact that they dont need to do this to survive where as for poachers they are doing it to feed their families.

Comment

others??? you have one posted on here that share the same view as you. the rest are all against it lol.

trophy hunters are the same as poachers!!! as a matter of fact, they are worst for the fact that they dont need to do this to survive where as for poachers they are doing it to feed their families.
          No hunters pay and abide by rules, poachers do what they want with no care for rules or laws.

The bold: I don't think you even know what a poacher even is.

Again, you are clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Extinct and endangered is not the same thing, idiot.

And it's endangered animals.

Not endanger animals.

Dumb fob
            that's why i rephrase it to "endanger" you nerd!

still hiding behind yo big homey? what gang is this? the ASB at your school lmao! sit yo ass down nerd.

nerdy asian that tries to portrayed a life he aint never live lol.

who the fvvk starts shiiet then hide behind their big homey? and what kinda big homey let a mark do that? if i was yo big homey, you would have gotten DP for that. look that word up nerd! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              No hunters pay and abide by rules, poachers do what they want with no care for rules or laws.

The bold: I don't think you even know what a poacher even is.

Again, you are clueless.
              killing is killing!!

hunters pay a fee so that they can go hunt freely with no worries of getting caught, etc. if they didnt have to pay a fee, do you think they will?? LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Shut up lame

Go play counter strike or something
                you would know about that right? LOL!!

when all else fails, start picking on his spellings lol. sorry tua but i was not a nerd like you in school. mr. asb!

i bet you were in ROTC too huh? that's why you get so offended when you see post about the US military that doesnt fit your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Pieces of chit.
                  We should be able to hunt these mufavfukas
                  I always think this. Why not let them hunt each other. What could be more authentic for them than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I always think this. Why not let them hunt each other. What could be more authentic for them than that?
                    Yes these mofos should have a big red target painted on their back with the centre in line with their heart.
                    I hate any type of hunting unless it's necessary or tradition.
                    In the future it will be all our human population being hunted by a superior species.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Look at the outrage in here

All you crybabies are all vegans that dont have leather goods right?

I dont think there is a world cattle shortage.

Comment

Working...
                      X