No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Offers Apology Over Mascot, Network Denies Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was the funniest video I seen building up a fight in a while

You could tell Deontay was concerned he was trying to play it off but he paused and was thinking I just felt that dudes chin on my fist and hit him full blast hope that dude is okay

The host was an A hole for telling Deontay to punch the mascot knowing there was a human in there lol

Comment

He “didn’t know” a guy was in the mascot? C’mon what he think is inside of a mascot then 😂🤦🏾*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
        Some one needs to get the mascots name .. he's Wilders third best opponent and a definite step up,
        41-0, what a beast

Comment

Some one needs to get the mascots name .. he's Wilders third best opponent and a definite step up,
          News in... Finkel is not willing to talk to Hearn to discuss a future bout with Anthony Joshua as he claims to have 'bigger fish to fry' with upcoming rematch with ' the boogeyman of the division'/spanish tv mascot now ranked no.5 by the WBC. Finkel also declares this as the fight to show who 'the real no.1 is, since AJ has ducked 'The Mascot' from day 1 unlike my brave baby Wilder who fights anyone from anywhere'.

Comment

This is just ESPN's' way of trying to help Wilder's PPV numbers. Get him lots more news coverage for "he knocked out a mascot, oh wait not really." Just like they pretended he was about to fly to Russia to face Povetkin. Lots of hoaxes are a necessity when building up an illusion.

Comment

I dont think he was supposed to hit that hard it was stupid at the least - You dont see boxers doing that, at least it made some headlines certainly more than the fight at the moment.

Comment

If the 'free tickets' story is legit... how funny. Wilder gets promo tickets free. It's part of the vast majority of contracts fighters sign.

But the hilarious part has to be (yet again) Wilder's failed grasp of the English language:

"...I have the up most high respect for him..."

LOL!!!

It's either the utmost respect OR high respect.

LOL!!

'Most definitely'

LOL!!!

Comment

Shows how dumb Wilder is that he wrote 'upmost' instead of 'utmost'. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
                    Shows how dumb Wilder is that he wrote 'upmost' instead of 'utmost'. Lol.
                    He's a fighter, not a literary treasure

Comment

This is mind bobbing

Comment

Working...
                      X