Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So GGG ducked the “elite” competition in his prime, but fought them in mid-thirties?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    You can't just fight fringe guys your entire career and act shocked when the money doesn't start pouring in. As soon as you fight a true contender at middleweight and a technically skilled guy who moved up, suddenly you're going the distance. It is exactly what it looks like. A million threads won't change that.
    Golovkin got paid though, twice. And that was after fighting “fringe guys”. The money poured in.

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
      Golovkin got paid though, twice. And that was after fighting “fringe guys”. The money poured in.
      Tell me Golovkin's three best wins and explain how they aren't fringe guys.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Idiotic post again from a moronic fake fan. Who did he duck?
        Are you talking about my thread? Because if so you should read more than just the title, as I am defending GGG in this thread.

Comment

Tell me Golovkin's three best wins and explain how they aren't fringe guys.
          Boxing is business bro. Dont you remember? He got the payday more than once.

Canelo 2
          Canelo 1
          Jacobs
          Murray

Theres 4

Comment

Jesus F***ing Christ, Vlad...first Kovalev, now Golovkin....climb up outta that Smirnoff bottle and STOP F***ING CRYING!!

Comment

Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
              Boxing is business bro. Dont you remember? He got the payday more than once.

Canelo 2
              Canelo 1
              Jacobs
              Murray

Theres 4
              I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here. Are we agreeing he has a *****ty resume? He had some nice paydays, but nothing compared to contemporaries like Cotto or Canelo.

Comment

I'm not sure what you're trying to argue here. Are we agreeing he has a *****ty resume? He had some nice paydays, but nothing compared to contemporaries like Cotto or Canelo.
                “You can't just fight fringe guys your entire career and act shocked when the money doesn't start pouring in”

The money came pouring in though.

Comment

He clearly won the first fight so?

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    lol...what a cowardly, womanly, response...of course there are no written rules

but when canelo or anyone wanted a crack at floyd they did what he said......thats pretty much how its gone for years now....b-sides who need a resume builder or payday do what the other guy says......this new to you? lol....jesus....the low levels u guys will go to defend lil g.....it never ends
                    The B side does what ever the A side says? Unless they're a ***** coward American like Wilder. And scum like you defend it you grotesque hypocrite. And none of them got 15 mill like Wilder has been offered. And they were all bigger names who sold tickets and brought much more money to the table. But here you are contradicting yourself. Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      The B side does what ever the A side says? Unless they're a ***** coward American like Wilder. And scum like you defend it you grotesque hypocrite. And none of them got 15 mill like Wilder has been offered. And they were all bigger names who sold tickets and brought much more money to the table. But here you are contradicting yourself. Well done.
                      These guys dont understand its more womanly to bow down to a man like he owns you. If more fighters held steady in belief of themselves, they wouldnt get screwed at the payout. The money guy needs the opponent just as much.

Comment

Working...
                      X