No announcement yet.

Russian girls are hot!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian girls are hot!!!

On my holiday are hotel was full of Russian girls, and every single one of them was first class hot. Even the not so good looking ones i would consider to be hot back in England. Are hotel also had the most perfect women i have ever seen her face body boobs bum every thing was perfect. I now need to import my self a russian girl.

Russian girls

Ever thought to visit Russia to see even more Russian girls?

Comment

Someone better post some god dam pics before I blast everyone in sight with red K

Comment

Russian /Eastern European women are smoking especialky When you compare them to the majority ok UK women who calling hem donkeys would be a Insult to the donkey

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
          On my holiday are hotel was full of Russian girls, and every single one of them was first class hot. Even the not so good looking ones i would consider to be hot back in England. Are hotel also had the most perfect women i have ever seen her face body boobs bum every thing was perfect. I now need to import my self a russian girl.

My gf is Russian

Exactly how you describe. Her frends are all hot bar one fatty.

Word of caution doe
          Russian women are fcking hard work and are fckin crazy as fck

Apart from that they stand out in the crowd.

Compared to brit gurls i prefer russian.

Never seen such perfect faces with beautiful slender bodies and sexy tiny feet as well as super thin waists.

They know they are beautiful and expect a man to be a straight talking decisive Ivan like modafcka

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post

Where did u go on holiday

Comment

Working...
            X