Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager Confirms Negotiations For Tyson Fury Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    When was Joshua a mandatory for Wilder ? If thats the case you may want to go check Wilders mandatory fights . lol
    You're right. Joshua was never a mandatory. He avoided fighting for the WBC mandatory after the Whyte fight and decided instead to fight Martin for Fury's IBF belt. To become the WBC mandatory in 2016, he would have had to fight Povetkin and it was a little too early for him to take that challenge. Hey! You get to see that fight next month!!! Maybe it was meant to be?

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Wait a second , Joshua wasnt ready for Wilder so Hearn puts him in there with Klitchko ready to go in fight 18 in November of 2016 ? lol
    Yes, an absolutely great fight for the WBA belt. Klitschko really wanted it and refused to stay down. The best Klitschko has ever fought and a really confidence boost for Joshua.

The truth is Joshua signed to fight Klitchko in October 2016 , he had a mandatory after that win and a unification fight while Wilder was DEMANDING 50% so Hearn took the Parker fight .
    The Takam fight was a good tough fight but a surprise stoppage. Would have been a better test for Joshua if it had been allowed to continue to its final conclusion. After that, was Wilder demanding, or negotiating? Doesn't matter. Parker played it safe and Joshua did what he had to do. The referee prevented an actual fight from breaking out so, again, Joshua was not able showcase a highlight reel knockout. Wilder, on the other hand, had a great fight with Ortiz, exciting after the fifth round.

You guys must live in an alternate universe bc the one i live in , sending a contract as well as initiating negotiations to actually fight is not avoiding a fight !

Im not even getting into money again bc you guys have no education on it .
    A final contract with no date or venue? A flat fee guarantee against no percentage, cheating Wilder out of revenue he is half responsible for generating? Truth is, without Wilder as a dance partner, it's not as big of a fight so it should be percentage based. Like the $50 million against 50% offered to Joshua. But that would mean Hearn wouldn't get as much from the profits and Joshua would get the lions share.

I'll just leave it as Wilder makes 1.4 Million on average in 7 title defenses so 40 % on a 2018 U.K fight based on FINKELS numbers is 20 Million !
    The Wilder-Fury fight in December will make $50+ million in Vegas so it's all good. And no silly games, so probably 50/50 for the lineal title. Hopefully with a rematch clause for April, regardless of who wins. Maybe even a rubber match at the end of the year. Joshua will either have the Povetkin rematch in April, the IBF mandatory or a fight with Usyk for the WBO mandatory? Maybe Joshua returns to his old form with some knockouts for his fans?

P.S Hearn predicted an easy win for Wilder against Ortiz by rnd 3 , after seeing Wilder get saved by the bell im pretty sure he likes Joshuas chances considered also he doesnt view him as threatening as Klitchko or Povetkin bc all around style wise he feels hes an easier fight !
    I disagree. The flat-fee offer, the $50 million rejection, the missing date/venue and the WBA 24 hour deadline tells me a different story. But I won't care about Joshua until he's ready to step up. I'm more interested in how Fury looks this month against Pianeta and I'm paying for the Wilder-Fury card in December, maybe even going to Vegas to see it live. I have no problem paying to see fighters who take risks, but to each their own...

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
      Yes, I agree that boxrec, Ring and others have Joshua at number one, but if you follow the history you'll see Joshua bypassed Wilder to get to that designation. It was a less dangerous route for him, and he should not have been rewarded for this side-stepping tactic in the official ratings. But it is what it is. Those that follow the actual history know what the real deal is.

At any rate, glad to see Fury stepping up to face the oft avoided Wilder. Hopefully, like you say, a Wilder-Joshua fight happens soon...
      Joshua took a less dangerous route than Wilder to get to the titles?

Please stop smoking crack, man. The Wlad win which netted Joshua the WBA title is 10 times better than Wilder's whole career. And that's even before we bring in his other wins.

It seems that to be a fan of Wilder, you have to be as deluded as him as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Shut your mouth when your talking to me you holy muppet! Where do you get your information from? AzzHatman or Eddie Spaghetti? Because the rest of the world... and yes,.. including half of your own country, agrees with me!!! GO TO AJ'S INSTAGRAM PAGE AND READ WHAT HIS OWN FANS ARE SAYING!!! LMAO! #Gameover #exposed #give up punk! Lol Fury has to step in and represent your country the right way.. because you AJ cowards are making the entire u.k look bad!!!
        Where do I get my information from that the world laughs at Americans? Try doing some research. The world very much do laugh at you idiots.

The rest of the world think Joshua is ducking Wilder? Care to give me some evidence for that?

You do know anyone can comment on Joshua's Instagram? They are Wilder fanatics, not Joshua fans. Jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
          You're right. Joshua was never a mandatory. He avoided fighting for the WBC mandatory after the Whyte fight and decided instead to fight Martin for Fury's IBF belt. To become the WBC mandatory in 2016, he would have had to fight Povetkin and it was a little too early for him to take that challenge. Hey! You get to see that fight next month!!! Maybe it was meant to be?

Yes, an absolutely great fight for the WBA belt. Klitschko really wanted it and refused to stay down. The best Klitschko has ever fought and a really confidence boost for Joshua.

The Takam fight was a good tough fight but a surprise stoppage. Would have been a better test for Joshua if it had been allowed to continue to its final conclusion. After that, was Wilder demanding, or negotiating? Doesn't matter. Parker played it safe and Joshua did what he had to do. The referee prevented an actual fight from breaking out so, again, Joshua was not able showcase a highlight reel knockout. Wilder, on the other hand, had a great fight with Ortiz, exciting after the fifth round.

A final contract with no date or venue? A flat fee guarantee against no percentage, cheating Wilder out of revenue he is half responsible for generating? Truth is, without Wilder as a dance partner, it's not as big of a fight so it should be percentage based. Like the $50 million against 50% offered to Joshua. But that would mean Hearn wouldn't get as much from the profits and Joshua would get the lions share.

The Wilder-Fury fight in December will make $50+ million in Vegas so it's all good. And no silly games, so probably 50/50 for the lineal title. Hopefully with a rematch clause for April, regardless of who wins. Maybe even a rubber match at the end of the year. Joshua will either have the Povetkin rematch in April, the IBF mandatory or a fight with Usyk for the WBO mandatory? Maybe Joshua returns to his old form with some knockouts for his fans?

I disagree. The flat-fee offer, the $50 million rejection, the missing date/venue and the WBA 24 hour deadline tells me a different story. But I won't care about Joshua until he's ready to step up. I'm more interested in how Fury looks this month against Pianeta and I'm paying for the Wilder-Fury card in December, maybe even going to Vegas to see it live. I have no problem paying to see fighters who take risks, but to each their own...
          This is way to fanboyish for me to respond ...

I'll just post these you quoted so you can see ypou live in fantasy land bc it sums up how out of touch you are !

"Wilder out of revenue he is HALF responsible for generating? "

"The Wilder-Fury fight in December will make $50+ million in Vegas "

Theres really no need to discuss further here !
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-02-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Definitely one of those fights where literally anything could happen and I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              Joshua took a less dangerous route than Wilder to get to the titles?

Please stop smoking crack, man. The Wlad win which netted Joshua the WBA title is 10 times better than Wilder's whole career. And that's even before we bring in his other wins.

It seems that to be a fan of Wilder, you have to be as deluded as him as well.
              Joshua took a less dangerous path by AVOIDING THE ONLY EXISTING CHAMPION (i.e. Wilder). He chose instead to drop out of the WBC ratings and fight Martin, Klitschko and Parker. I thought he'd finally be primed to face Wilder, but he needs at least one more fight. Nothing wrong with that, but then you can't say he's number 1 until he faces Wilder. All good...
              Last edited by davefromvancouv; 08-02-2018, 07:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Where do I get my information from that the world laughs at Americans? Try doing some research. The world very much do laugh at you idiots.

The rest of the world think Joshua is ducking Wilder? Care to give me some evidence for that?

You do know anyone can comment on Joshua's Instagram? They are Wilder fanatics, not Joshua fans. Jeez.
                Lmao.. your just sticking to the lie now.. not realizing how stupid you look! Only fighters I can find supporting AJ are hearns matchroom boxers. Everybody knows AJ ducked.. turned down 50.. an is a coward that will get stretched if he ever faced Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                  Lmao.. your just sticking to the lie now.. not realizing how stupid you look! Only fighters I can find supporting AJ are hearns matchroom boxers. Everybody knows AJ ducked.. turned down 50.. an is a coward that will get stretched if he ever faced Wilder.
                  We both know the ones abusing Joshua on social media are all Americans. This "World" **** exists only in your head. Most of the world don't even watch boxing for them to care.

Comment

Working...
                  X