No announcement yet.

Hearn: They're not doing a good job on Dubois

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn: They're not doing a good job on Dubois

IDK man. Seems like they're moving him alone nicely to me. But I'm not over there so I'm not sure how he's being moved along in terms of popularity.

Do you agree or disagree with Hearn?

He's talking from a promotional stand point not a boxing one.

He isn't that popular yet which i think he probably should be. He's easy to market.

Comment

Gorman isn't really that good. And even in his victory, Dubois showed some vulnerabilities that would get him in trouble against big punchers.

I saw that Dubois said something about fighting for a title as early as 2020. If he's serious about that, his team need to talk him into a different plan. He would get completely blown out by Wilder, Ruiz, or Fury.

His plan should be to fight opponents ranked in the 20 - 50 range, but even that could end in disaster if he crosses paths with Ajagba, Hrgovic, or Yoka.

Stay busy, learn, challenge yourself, but don't go for a title shot before 2022.

Comment

Dubois doesn't have much about him, outside of the ring. They need to find an angle

Comment

He's British champ at 21 so, that's not bad. He should just take it slow and work on things for a while yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

He isn't that popular yet which i think he probably should be. He's easy to market.
            Sounds like people are saying he's boring outside the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              He's British champ at 21 so, that's not bad. He should just take it slow and work on things for a while yet.
              Any truth to a story I heard saying Sky is looking for more promoters?

Comment

Translation: "I Wish I Had Him..."

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post

Idk about this. I think he's about where he should be with how far he's come thus far. And he's got no medal to to hype himself like Joshua or Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Any truth to a story I heard saying Sky is looking for more promoters?
                    I'm American. I wouldn't know.

Comment

Working...
                    X