• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    Nothing wrong with this to ensure no more Mand get called

Make a deal subject to wilder winning

Surprisingly it’s wildrr fans trying to avoid the fight being made
    How do you know it's Wilder fans trying to avoid the fight being made? Are you a mind reader because I have never read a single post from a Wilder fan saying they did not want the AJ vs Wilder fight being made. That makes no sense at all. Most likely they are Wilder fans because they think he is the best heavyweight in the world and can beat AJ. I doubt they are his fans because he yells bomb squad. His fans have absolutely nothing to do with if the fight gets made. That's totally up to AJ and Wilder and their teams.

Comment

Interesting when asked who he needs to fight to be content he has done everything Joshua’s response was ..

“Wilder, Fury, Whyte two and Ortiz. Who else is there?”

Comment

He is just calling fans idiots now, isn't him? How the hell he wants to negotiate a fight with someone who already has a fight scheduled? Simple answer: he does not want

Comment

Originally posted by Just looking View Post
          He is just calling fans idiots now, isn't him? How the hell he wants to negotiate a fight with someone who already has a fight scheduled? Simple answer: he does not want
          Yup.
          And AJ has just lost his manhood.
          He too, does not want to taste that right cross.
          They're just gonna wait till Deontay turns 40.

Comment

The fight won’t be happening in April then.

There’s no way Wilder is going to sign anything because he wants to beat Fury first and get a better deal.
            Two signing now would let AJ get a head start on training. While wilder would be recovering and resting from Fury AJ would be already fresh and training.

At the very least I don’t see anything happening until after the Wilder vs Fury fight.

Comment

Working...
            X