Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Adrien Broner says he spoke to Mayweathr about him saying he shouldve done more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Adrien Broner says he spoke to Mayweathr about him saying he shouldve done more

says he would beat manny easier than paulie !!claims he would make easy work out of mattyssse or maidana !! adrian finally revels what floyd mayweather was yelling from the crowd durning the fight , claims he had a 2 hour talk with mayweather and he told him to tone it down . and claims the fight wasnt rigged

Adrien Broner's Interview With The Breakfast Club! On Paulie's Shorty Lookin Kinda Busted "In The Dark You Dont See Nobody. Its More About The Feeling", Says He Would Never Fight Floyd Mayweather, Bangin Rappers Girls & More

about 4 minites in ! smh this is the future of boxing ???!!!! im disgusted
    Last edited by 3Sun2; 06-27-2013, 11:57 AM.

So basically... this is what he said... or atleast what stood out, i kind of skipped through the video

- During the fight Broner was taunting Paulie by saying "you cant hit me and im fukn ur girl", and "Jessica said your half my size", Broner said Paulie was out of it mentally the whole fight.

- Broner said the difference between him and Floyd's trash talking is that Floyd is more proffesional with it, Floyd and Broner spoke recently for about 2 hours and Floyd told him to clean it up.

- They asked Broner who the fans want him to fight next and Broner said the 2 names he keeps hearing is Maidana and Matthyse. Broner knows theyre both from Argentina, knock out artists, and that people fear fighters like those, but that he would make easy work out of them.

- Broner said if Paulie wants a rematch he needs to get it from someone else, because he has nothing to prove
    Last edited by dudeiknow; 06-27-2013, 12:10 PM.

Comment

So...he's NOT gonna fight them because although people fear those two because they're knockout artists, he'd make "easy work" out of them?

Comment

Feed him to Maidana.

Lucas has a date with Danny, and I want to know who is the best man at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Ido View Post
          Feed him to Maidana.

Lucas has a date with Danny, and I want to know who is the best man at 140.
          This.

Comment

Post the link

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
              So...he's NOT gonna fight them because although people fear those two because they're knockout artists, he'd make "easy work" out of them?
              He never said he does not want to fight them, he just describe who they where becuase to majority of the public nobody knows who they are. He just gave them a media boost, acknowledgement. In my opinion there style plays into his hands.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                about 4 minites in ! smh this is the future of boxing ???!!!! im disgusted
                Why disgusted? Because Hes does what he wants to do?, and your so "Church" you curse on forums and have women in your signature. Double standards buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Post the link
                  here you go !!!
                  http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...uK2S2VI7U9TEZR

Comment

Cringeworthy video. I had to turn it off. Maidana is going to send boner into retirement so how can he be the future of boxing

Comment

Working...
                    X