Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd have a falling out with Roger Mayweather ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    So Mayweather weighed 167/ 168?

Wasn't he 152 against Ortiz?
    Dont care about Ortiz...That was another fluke fight won by a sucker punch!

20lbs was sarcasm....but he he did out weigh JMM at official weigh in and Refused to get on the unofficial scales for the first and only time in his career...FACT! Ring side officials writers and anyone watching saw the significant size advantage. Floyd was coming off a layoff where he added weight and was having trouble shedding the wight to make the fight! Hence the reason he didnt make weight for the fight (at the CW)

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

20lbs was sarcasm....but he he did out weigh JMM at official weigh in and Refused to get on the unofficial scales for the first and only time in his career...FACT! Ring side officials writers and anyone watching saw the significant size advantage. Floyd was coming off a layoff where he added weight and was having trouble shedding the wight to make the fight! Hence the reason he didnt make weight for the fight (at the CW)
      False.........

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        False.........
        Correction...not career...On HBO and or PPV! Im not sure about how many others he cheated on weight...but this i do know!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          False.........
          I was about to post the same

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I was about to post the same
            you cant prove other wise can you?

Comment

Roger has diabetes, Floyd Sr has sarcoidosis, they are both sick.

Floyd could use Jeff if he had to though. I think he would still do fine with him.

Comment

pacquiao wake up yet ??

Comment

I don't remember seeing the unofficial weight for Hatton, DLH or the Mosley fight either, all PPvs, I do know that he's had a history of, as a WW, entering the ring weighing 1-3 pounds more than 147, against Judah he was 147 in the ring I believe. Right now, I doubt he enters the ring weighing more than 153.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag-On View Post
                    pacquiao wake up yet ??
                    OMG that was funny...hahahahahahaaa OMG i cant stop laughing...hahahahaha...OMFG...hahahahaha SO hahahaha Funny hahahaha oh my stomach hurts...hahahahahaha

how did you think of something so funny like that? hahahahaha

Just kidding....No!

Comment

Correction...not career...On HBO and or PPV! Im not sure about how many others he cheated on weight...but this i do know!
                      Also false.

Comment

Working...
                      X