Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum: If Wilder Hits Him On the Chin, It's Goodbye Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    At least he did fight Ortiz (and Fury)! Hopefully Ortiz gets another shot after Wilder vs. Breazeale! Obviously, from what you just highlighted, the rematch is well-deserved! Ortiz vs. Kownacki! MAN UP!
    Bro he had to . At that time he had never fought anyone on his resume for 10 years. All we were asking for is a live fighter for him to face. Now the 38 tomato cans is not really mentioned because he has faced somebody even though he should have lost against Ortiz and did lose against Fury but nobody is perfect. Like Tupac said ‘ I ain’t mad at cha’

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Are they forgetting when Wilder got tagged by Ortiz in the 7th round andfor 43 seconds Wilder carried out a audition for the walking dead. He didn’t hold , he didn’t parry any punches or throw back he just had his hands forward like an ancient mummy in scooby doo.

Wilder fans were rejoicing he never hit the canvas. A deluded Wilder fan, he knows who he is ,said Wilder was in fact never hurt as he smiled at the end of the 7th round. So my advice to fighters is if you are knocked down just wave to the judges and everything will be alright
      I never understood why people said that fight proved he had a good chin. He was hurt for a long time and the paid off ref gave him extra recovery time

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        All fighters smile and shake their head no when they arent hit or hurt. Have you seen broner fight
        Lololololol

Comment

This thread is about to receive 100 plus comments lol anytime someone mentions AJ "possibly" losing its a huge war lol

Comment

I'm looking forward to the AJ vs Miller fight and the Wilder vs Breazeale contest but not Fury-Schwarz. The latter is just a showcase fight with Schwarz having a punchers only.

Comment

I thinking the AJ and Wilder fight will happen people start losing interest in the fight or after one of them loses.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                ???? I simply explained your logic was flawed as Joshua doesn't necessarily have to hit anywhere near as hard as Wilder to get him out of there. Lemiuex probably has more 1 punch power than GGG but GGG still got him out of there.
                You honestly can't discuss boxing in a civil way with Wilder fans. I think i have seen only one who can actually have a chat with you. The rest would call you a Hearn fan boy, AJ fan, run away etc or make it look like you are a ******.

I don't think your post was unreasonable, you didn't deny the fact that Wilder might hit harder than Joshua, but that doesn't mean if Joshua touch Wilder he wouldn't be knock out too...This are the things Wilder fans cannot stand lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                  ???? I simply explained your logic was flawed as Joshua doesn't necessarily have to hit anywhere near as hard as Wilder to get him out of there. Lemiuex probably has more 1 punch power than GGG but GGG still got him out of there.
                  Your logic is flawed for GGG has a Granite chin and Joshua doesn't.

We are just commenting on arums quote. No question wilder has more one punch power than AJ.

Punch for punch. Chin for chin. Wilder has more of a chance to ko aj with ONE punch than vice versa. How many one punch kos does AJ even have

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    This thread is about to receive 100 plus comments lol anytime someone mentions AJ "possibly" losing its a huge war lol
                    If anyone is upset because this flawed AJ can lose then they need their heads checked, so far i haven't see anyone upset in this thread or say AJ cannot lose.

We already had a Wilder fan running away and throwing his toy out of his pram, because another poster said the same thing can happen if Joshua lands on Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      You honestly can't discuss boxing in a civil way with Wilder fans. I think i have seen only one who can actually have a chat with you. The rest would call you a Hearn fan boy, AJ fan, run away etc or make it look like you are a ******.

I don't think your post was unreasonable, you didn't deny the fact that Wilder might hit harder than Joshua, but that doesn't mean if Joshua touch Wilder he wouldn't be knock out too...This are the things Wilder fans cannot stand lol.
                      I think it goes both ways on this board. Hard to have reasonable talks of Wilder/Joshua with damn near anyone.

As for Arum, let Joshua come to TR and he will change his tune real quick. He will start to say how much better Joshua is than Wilder technically and how he will school Wilder.

Arum is gonna Arum that is all to see here.

Comment

Working...
                      X