No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    I knew you were to stupid to recognize sarcasm, so easy to upset children.
    We should take bets on how quickly he takes you off Ignore.

I'd say based on his past behavior, the Over/Under is 4 days.....

The last guy he put on Ignore lasted about 3 days. Once the guy quoted him and refuted his nonsense and cheerleading, his OCD took over and he engaged the guy in one of his countless battles of attrition. He simply can't let things go.

That was about a week or two ago. I cant recall who it was atm. Was it you by chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
      I knew you were to stupid to recognize sarcasm, so easy to upset children.
      I knew you were too stupid to know the difference between "to" and "too."

If it's only sarcasm, then what the actual fvvck has been your point? So you're agreeing with me that Trump is a compulsive liar and a corrupt snake? Ok, great. Then what are you mad at me for? Is it because I don't accept corruption, while you do when it comes from someone whose buttcheeks you choose to wear tightly around your head or what?

Really. I would LOVE to know what your issue is. But I bet you'll run from that as well.

Once again, I'm throwing out the offer to have a civil conversation and let's see what's really the issue. If you decline, don't blame me! But you will go on ignore because if you can't agree to have a civil conversation, then there is no point for this back and forth.
      Last edited by travestyny; 02-18-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        We should take bets on how quickly he takes you off Ignore.

I'd say based on his past behavior, the Over/Under is 4 days.....

The last guy he put on Ignore lasted about 3 days. Once the guy quoted him and refuted his nonsense and cheerleading, his OCD took over and he engaged the guy in one of his countless battles of attrition. He simply can't let things go.

That was about a week or two ago. I cant recall who it was atm. Was it you by chance?
        Might have been me.. the kid was pretending to be some big shot lawyer in NYC.. he was absolutely seething after i called him out on it.. he went on some lengthy rants.. Not seen him that mad since Trump got acquitted

Comment

• Well that was fast.

So fast no one even got their bets in.

Well played Stebs.

Kid, you really need to see a professional about your OCD. There are things they can do to help. This really is a mental condition you can get relief from. If you dedicated just 1/10th the time you do here fixing yourself, you would be much happier in life, and your life would start moving forward in a positive way.

Do you really want to spend your youth, and apparently your entire life, 'winning' on the Internet???

Is that really your life's goal??

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Might have been me.. the kid was pretending to be some big shot lawyer in NYC.. he was absolutely seething after i called him out on it.. he went on some lengthy rants.. Not seen him that mad since Trump got acquitted
            Ah yes, yeah I think it was you.

I get confused because he does this nonsense all the damn time.

He did it to me several times before I put him on Ignore.
            (And unlike him I haven't taken him off. I just let him stew in his mental illness. )

What's funny is that when someone uses Ignore on him, he is here patting himself on the back awarding himself 'wins' and telling the other guy how he is 'scared' of being 'decapitated' and other such foolishness.

But when he uses the feature, well he finds ways to justify it to him 'winning' yet again.

That's what little kids playing with toy soldiers do. They imagine a battle, and they imagine themselves winning it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
              Do you actually believe the things you say, or did I just hurt your feelings so badly that you have to lie over and over to try to believe it

Pathetic. But I take pleasure in knowing I've ruined you Let's just say I am to you what Sunspace is to 1sad

Comment

• Bigshot lawyer?

He changed his race a couple times when I first talked to him. Also forgot what university he claimed to go to. I don't really "call people out" on stuff like that because it's inconsequential, but I did get a laugh out of it.

Comment

• Todays society as great as it is, fundamentally lacks basically the essential learning, understanding, and respect of people, property, etc......the school of hard nocks if you will. I guess the internet perpetuates it even more so. Lack of accountability for much of any human respect and decency. I think society was far better off when people who ran at the mouth......got a crack, when you got bullied.....you fought back, got a backbone and toughened up. Cameras were non existent so when an ass whoopin needed to be handed out it was.....thus teaching said manners and behaviors. This keyboard warrior society needs to go back about 20 yrs and recieve some comeuppance, because in todays world its far to easy to get away with being a disrespectful person. People would be alot more respectful and the country alot better overall. Accountability for your actions, and statements would make a much more harmonious society. No more need for safe spaces, all this anti bullying crap, and all the zombies on depression meds would be nonexistent. Accountability is everything imo. Of course all the millennials will disagree and thats fine. Maybe its better, you would not make it if your attitudes and actions of today were the same and you had to go back 20 yrs......so maybe its a blessing. I dunno, just my observations.

Comment

• Looks like Spartacus Booker's beard came out....

Rosario Dawson Has Officially Come Out In Her Latest Interview

Rosario Dawson has come out in a candid interview in which she discussed her relationship with Cory Booker.

In 2018, Dawson shared a post on Instagram in celebration of Pride month, which many at the time took to mean she was coming out herself. During a conversation with Bustle, however, she clarified that it wasn't her intention to do so in the post — though she is now officially coming out.

"People kept saying that I [came out]... I didn’t do that," she said. "I mean, it’s not inaccurate, but I never did come out come out. I mean, I guess I am now."

Dawson and Booker went public with their relationship in late 2018 after months of speculation, and the actress has spoken out about dating him in interviews.

In an interview with Women's Health, she opened up about the sweet morning ritual they share, telling the magazine, "Every morning that we don’t wake up together, he sends me a song, which means every morning he holds our relationship in his mind and heart for a few minutes before he goes off into his big day."

Source, full article:
                    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/rosa...143000239.html

Looks like Mayor Pete wasnt the only gay guy running this year.

Comment

• I remember when Spartacus admitted to sexually harassing and sexually assaulting women when....

1. No one accused him

2. No one asked him

You just knew he was a closeted c0ck gobbling phag like travestyny.

Comment

Working...
                      X