Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to buy a new watch - circa $16,000 budget. Recommendations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    ill drop another 20.
    Lolol. Had to green you for that one.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
      With that amount of money you are asking for what watch to buy in a forum for retards, bums, poor, unemployed, basement-dweller, and on welfare people.

You must be in the retards group to make this thread.
      In other words, Floyd fans.
      F L 0 M 0 Z

Comment

I'm thinking of saving up for this. I really love it. I do like my watches though.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post

I'm thinking of saving up for this. I really love it. I do like my watches though.
          Nice watch! Let us know when you cop it.

Comment

This Rolex 114300

https://m.rolex.com/watches/oyster-p...4300-0003.html

Comment

Lollollollol

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Nice watch! Let us know when you cop it.
                I have an automatic Stowa Flieger and a Junghans Meister Handaufzug. These two watches pretty much cover everything, I wear the Stowa everyday except when I'm working on the car etc. The Junghans for getting dressed up.

I'm 40 now so I figure I will start putting some cash away for my 50th for the 70s panorama. It's just an amazing looking watch (In my opinion). I'd say square watches are hard to do right, but this and the PP Nautilus look really good.

I'd say I'd be able to wear it at night going out more than the Junghans. That watch needs a suit at a minimum. The Stowa would be safe as an everyday watch. Pretty sure that will finish the collection.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Thats a nice watch right there.

Comment

Originally posted by classicbuzzbox View Post
                    I have an automatic Stowa Flieger and a Junghans Meister Handaufzug. These two watches pretty much cover everything, I wear the Stowa everyday except when I'm working on the car etc. The Junghans for getting dressed up.

I'm 40 now so I figure I will start putting some cash away for my 50th for the 70s panorama. It's just an amazing looking watch (In my opinion). I'd say square watches are hard to do right, but this and the PP Nautilus look really good.

I'd say I'd be able to wear it at night going out more than the Junghans. That watch needs a suit at a minimum. The Stowa would be safe as an everyday watch. Pretty sure that will finish the collection.
                    You german?

I lived in Mannheim for 6 years as a kid. Pops was in army.

Comment

get a 300 dollar rep

Comment

Working...
                      X