Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux: I Want Canelo Because I Know I Can Beat Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux: I Want Canelo Because I Know I Can Beat Him!

Former IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux will be looking to make a real big statement on December 15th, when he faces Tureano Johnson at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The bout will be the co-feature to the super middleweight main event, as Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) will move up in weight to challenge WBA "regular" world champion Rocky Fielding (27-1- 0, 15 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Don't worry David. You'll get your shot as you will be the 5 de mayo cherry pick

Comment

LOL!!! Guy wants to get paid, but he’s no match.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Don't worry David. You'll get your shot as you will be the 5 de mayo cherry pick
        Punk, there you go hating again,...
        😆🖕🖕🖕

Comment

Uh, are we forgetting the absolute masterclass Billy Juice Saunders put on this dude last year?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            ��������
            When may 5 shows up this btch will switch to the excuse that

"Canelo only fought xyz boogieman, because hearn/sulaimon made him,but hell get kod in 7 rds" then when Canelo wins decisively on pts it'll turn to"boogieman xyz wasn't anything anyways,he ducked him 2 yrs ago when he boogieman would've kod him",this btch prolly has a ggg tattoo on his ass cheek & named his 1st born son gennady,but he'll say otherwise despite facebook showing his sons named gennady jr(he let ggg cuckold him 4 his wifes pleasure)

I've yet to see another such fanboi get proven wrong every single time like this cuck.

Comment

No, you can't beat Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Former IBF middleweight champion David Lemieux will be looking to make a real big statement on December 15th, when he faces Tureano Johnson at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The bout will be the co-feature to the super middleweight main event, as Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (50-1-2, 34 KOs) will move up in weight to challenge WBA "regular" world champion Rocky Fielding (27-1- 0, 15 KOs).
                [Click Here To Read More]

stop lying Pepe, you want a shot at Canelo for the money

this fight would be a complete waste of six months

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Uh, are and on Saunders because he couldn’t find himwe forgetting the absolute masterclass Billy Juice Saunders put on this dude last year?
                  No, but styles make fights as we all know. And Billy Hoe Saunders and Canelo do not fight in the same style at all. Lemieux couldn’t land on Saunders because he couldn’t find him. He won’t have trouble finding Canelo. Canelo has great upper body movement to slip punches but at least he will be in range for Lemieux to but unlike Saunders. I pick canelo to win but with Lemieuxs power he always has a punchers chance if he can land one of his huge shots on the chin. But the fight probably
                  Ends up a boring affair with Canelo winning an easy UD

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    😆🖕🖕🖕
                    you think it's a coincidence that golden boy has him on Canelos undercard for the 2nd straight time? Damn y'all are stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X