Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is making 7B Yen ($61.7M), w/10B Yen ($88.1M) total compensation for NYE bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is making 7B Yen ($61.7M), w/10B Yen ($88.1M) total compensation for NYE bout

Google Translate:

RIZIN called Heisei "Inoki vs. Ali" It turns out the gala of New Year's Eve "Mayweather vs. Tenshin". According to Today's East sports, the amount paid to Mayweather is about 7 billion yen. There is a total compensation of 10 billion yen, together with the profits of PPV etc. worldwide relayed there. This time it is not an oral agreement signature is completed, so the game will definitely be done.

Can’t wait to see the special Japanese WBC belt

Comment

Not as much as I thought. Was expecting a figure over 100 mill.

Comment

easy money. another sparring session.

Comment

$88m to likely have a boxing exhibition against a 122lb kickboxer who likely won't be allowed to kick?

Not a bad deal

Comment

That’s why I don’t get all the hate he’s receiving here talking about ruining his legacy and all the other crying going on

Like anyone else in his position being a 40+ semi retired boxer is going to turn this amount of $ down for a fight that probably is minimum risk if it’s just boxing with MMA gloves.

Considering everything he accomplished when he was active , I’m sure he could care less what his legacy is after he clears his cheque and that the same people That hated him before still hate him

But he probably only took the 90 million because he’s jealous of Canelos 30 million dollar paydays

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              $88m to likely have a boxing exhibition against a 122lb kickboxer who likely won't be allowed to kick?

Not a bad deal
              Right? I expect it to be sum sort of exhibition that doesn’t go against either record. A boxing style match in mma gloves would be as crazy I’d think it’d get. Would it still go as mma record? But if he’s getting 88 extra large for the fight I’d like to think someone’s gonna try and hurt him. Big in Japan is... well still big in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                Would it still go as mma record?
                I don't think I've ever seen a custom rules match count on anyone's official record.

Comment

Does a kickboxing record acknowledge all the forms of kickboxing uve fought in?

Comment

No it does not many fighters have about 50 full contact fights then do kickboxing and then k1 and Muay thai have about 150 fights before they are even 20 this is in england let not start about thailand

Comment

Working...
                    X